☆°Zenitsu vs Spider°☆

(Can we just take a moment to look at this beautiful Zenitsu fanart pic :3 Nevermind, back on topic! Please don't mind me calling the spider brother "spider dude and spider boy. I just don't really know what to call him. Also please don't mind the povs in this chapter. I wrote 2000+ words and I did say I didn't write well. Enjoy this anyways :>)

(Y/N)'s pov:

It was just me and Zenitsu walking around for a while until he started shivering all of a sudden, so I decided to ask him.

"Zenitsu, why are you shaking?" I asked him as my head tilted to the side a bit.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that I'm hearing really weird noises. They are like crawling sounds." He whispered in a low voice.

I tried to listen to the sounds from our surroundings, but I didn't hear anything.

"Umm, Zenitsu? I don't hear anything."

"I have a great sense of hearing, so that's why, and even while sleeping I can hear people talking. I know you're thinking I'm a creepy person now."

"I never said you were creepy at all! I just think it's a little weird and not appropriate you go up to other girls asking them to marry you, even though you just met them, not knowing anything about them. Actually, I have a question for you."

"Go ahead, you can ask (Y/N)-chan."

"How did you know I was a demon . . ." I murmured.

"Well, demons have this sound of breathing that is different from humans, so that's how I could tell you were a demon. I'm also sorry for yelling at you about that . . ." He looked down shyly.

"Aww, it's ok! You don't notice it, but you're cute when you're like this. You're quiet and not yelling, getting to talk to the person, apologizing like how a gentleman should be." I cooed at him with a smile with my eyes closed.

(I've been really saying that a lot lately, but It just hits differently when their eyes are closed)

He blushed red as I didn't notice that our faces were kinda close.

(It's funny how you don't know you're a cheeky person) *edit*

"O-oh! Ok, I-I'll keep t-that in mind!" Zenitsu stuttered between words.

He was too busy looking at you to notice the noises behind him and you keeping him calm with your presence.

'Oww! Something just prick my hand! With (Y/N) with me I'm all ok though.' Zenitsu thought to himself then looked at (Y/N)'s appearance again.

A few minutes after looking for Zenitsu's friends you felt a type of web thread. It cut a slit in your back ankle hurting you a bit, so you looked behind you to end up seeing a human head faced spider with the spider legs coming out the head.

I turned around and saw that weird spider head human and then screamed air-kicking it up high into the bark of a tree. I didn't notice how strong I was until I heard a big thump crash in the tree. I covered my mouth with my hand as I had an "oopsie" face. Zenitsu looked behind me as he noticed I kicked something on to the tree bark.

"Umm Zenitsu, let's just walk more ahead from here ahaha . . ." I had a sweatdrop as I pushed his back blocking his view of what I kicked into the tree.

Until another came from behind us. I kicked it again, away from Zenitsu, hoping he didn't see it and started crying, but it was too late. He already saw what it was/looked like.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IS THAT LOOK EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?" Zenitsu took my hand and started running towards somewhere else.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! That's a spider with a human face! Please be a dream! Please be a dream! Please be a dream! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He kept yelling, running to nowhere still holding my hand.