○•°Treating Sasha's wound°•○

(Y/N)’s pov:

We arrived inside of the Butterfly Mansion. I tried to find Shinobu, but I couldn’t find her. I then tried to go ask the three girls, but I didn’t want to bother them or anything because they were probably busy with other patients or other jobs needed for them. I decided to help her myself.

“It doesn't seem that Kocho-sama is here…” I told Sasha as she was still limping a little while having her arm around my shoulder and also having the potato now stuffed in her mouth as she chewed to finish it. 

“Here, let’s use this room.” I guided her to an unoccupied empty patient room to stay.

She sat on the only bed in the small room letting out a small sigh with her head down.

“Are you ok?” I asked her, she lifted her head back up.

I’m fine. . . it’s just that I’m kinda tired and miss my family. . .” Sasha sighed again, then shook her head slightly to prevent her from sleeping.

“It’s ok, you can stay overnight here. I’m sure Kocho-sama will allow me to let you sleep in this room.” I lied to her and covered it with a closed eyed smile.

What am I thinking!? I definitely don’t think Shinobu will allow me to just give a room to someone without permission! She’s not severely injured! I don’t even own or have the rights to this mansion! Sigh, I guess I’ll have to make it up by doing work. . .’ I thought as I felt tired too, sighing. 

‘Oh wait! I have supplies with me! The healing cream, the pocket knife and some extra stuff I got from the store back earlier. I don’t have bandages though. . .maybe just the cream will work! I’ll just try that and if that doesn't work then I’ll have to borrow some bandages from here.’ Thinking once again, I took out the healing cream and opened up the lid.

( I guess you can say that the Kimono has pockets :P )

Wait. . .where’s my cloth? I must’ve lost it back at the mountain. It doesn't matter though. I’ll get a new one if needed.’ Thinking it was because I was running up from the mountain.

“Sasha can you turn around, sit up on the bed and lift your leg a little, while I put this healing cream on your leg?” I asked her and she did what I said.

I bended, then kneeled down on one knee to apply the healing cream onto her leg. The leg was bruised and the bone of her leg was slightly injured.

While I applied the healing cream Sasha was clenching her fist and winced a little when I smeared the healing cream.

“Sasha? Does it hurt a lot?”

“Yeah, it does. Don’t worry about it. I can handle it.” 

“Ok, if that’s what you’re saying. I’ll still try not to put too much pressure.”

After I finished putting it on Sasha, she sighed again, then layed on the bed.

“I’ll be back ok? I need to go check on my injured patient friends.” I said quietly, so she can try to sleep.

Alright.” She responded.

I went back walking over to the three boys’ room. The sun was now setting now and the sky was a fade of light yellow and light pink. I walked into the room again to see them all asleep. I giggled a little until Zenitsu woke up and heard me with his keen sense of hearing.

(Y/N)-chan?. . .you’re back now? What took you so long?” Zenitsu sat up and rubbed his eye with the small arm sleeve he had as he whispered in a low voice to not wake up the others and he just woke up too. Poor boy. 

“Sorry Zenitsu. I didn’t mean to wake you up. I was busy helping one of the female demon slayer corps members with her injury.” I whispered quietly to him and added “female” to it, so he wouldn’t go wild to think I was helping a male instead.

Oh, ok.” 

Shinobu then walked into the room a little tired, but also a little mad.

“Why is there a patient in one of the rooms I don’t know? None of the girls know, so who allowed her to stay?” Shinobu questioned seriously.

“I’m sorry Kocho-sama! It was me. Can you please allow her to stay over tonight. I’ll repay you by working and cleaning tomorrow. I promise” I pleaded, bowing my head down to her, to a near 90 degree angle.

I heard her sigh, she next replied with a yes. I was happy to think it wouldn't be that bad to just work and clean with her tomorrow. It won’t be that bad right?

Shinobu afterwards walked up to Tanjiro’s bed to wake him up. He showed him where he could sleep in which allowed room for him. If that was happening of course there will be a pay back for him. He was going to need to do training tomorrow in the afternoon. It’s most likely to be a living h*ll. 

I went back to go check on Sasha and she was already asleep by the time I came back. I giggled a little on how she was holding another potato while she slept. She probably wanted to eat to stay awake, but she was sleepy.

Instead of sleeping on the floor next to Sasha, I decided to just sleep outside on a tree bark because it was cool and windy. It felt amazing to feel the wind brush off its cold breeze against my skin as I fell into a deep sleep.

Sasha's pov:

'Miss (Y/N) was so nice to me. . .she treated my wound and wasn't mean like the Hashiras and some of the other demon slayer corps members.

Truth be told I'm not really well respected at all with the demon slayer corps members. It's because I'm a half demon. They would bully me because of that. The Hashiras aren't as mean though. They are just kinda scary because they all already know I'm half demon, but regardless they allowed me to continue to be a demon slayer.

Maybe I could be (Y/N)'s best friend or maybe even like a daughter. . .? No! That's crazy. What am I talking about. I don't have any siblings or even a family now because they got slaughtered by Muzan Kibitsuji. . .It would be nice to have (Y/N) as apart as my family though. . .' I thought. I decided to just fall back asleep, hugging my potato as I fell asleep.

•Hi! I'm going to update again this week on February 14 for a love special! It will be extra which will also have an extra long chapter! Stay tune for that chapter. Do you want Sasha to be like a daughter or sister figure to you? Or just as a best friend? Let me know, so I can write it in future chapters :3 I'll see you then! Bye readers!•

1178 words