《{ ▪︎The Hashiras! part 2▪︎ }》

Ahaha a double update! You thought that I would just leave you hanging without you in it? Of course not. :P Also xXShadowViperXx no worries about me being rushed on new chapters. I have a lot of time on my hands. Anyways not many people comment on here and no one is pressuring me. I'm just going on how I feel like updating ^^

(Y/N)'s pov:

I woke up to being put in a box with Nezuko. It was a bigger box. Bigger from the one that Tanjiro had with Nezuko. I heard someone from outside the box. I was just about to get out the box until someone picked up the box Nezuko and I were in.

Author's pov:

"Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Is that the moron Slayer who has a demon with him?

Tanjiro looked at the white haired and big eyed male Hashira with the box in his hands in worry. He knew Nezuko was in the box, but didn't know why it was a different and slightly bigger sized box too.

"What the h*ll are you trying to pull here?" The white haired male Hashira cursed with a big grin.

Introducing your daily anger issues man, the wind Hashira! Sanemi Shinazugawa.

'Shinazugawa-san! You've gained even more scars! How gorgeous you look!' Mitsuri thought with more hearts around her.

"This won't do, Master Shinazugawa!" a female Kakushi said to Sanemi in a worried and pleading voice.

"Please, would you mind putting down that box?"

'Shinobu looks pretty angry! Now that's unusual! She's so cool!' Mitsuri thought with how she was. She looked at Shinobu as she was standing up.

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line." Shinobu said in a serious and ordered tone.

"What did you say about that demon, kid? That she can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans? You know what we call that? A total delusion, you moron!" Sanemi yelled out, taking his sword out and stabbing it into the box with Nezuko and (Y/N) in it. Tanjiro heard the Nezuko being stabbed and grunt in pain with also (Y/N) that was in there too, but Tanjiro didn't notice that yet.

"Anyone, that hurts my sister... Hashira or not, I won't let you get away with it!" Tanjiro yelled at the wind Hashira in front of him, getting up to run towards him.

Meanwhile, Shinobu is confused that he didn't say they. She thought maybe the other demon lady was along with Tanjiro too.

The wind Hashira, Sanemi. He laughed as he stabbed it more slowly into the box then pulled it out quickly to see the blood dripping off his sword.

"Is that right? Good for you!" He said.

Tanjiro got angry and went to butt head him yelling, but then Tomioka yelled out from behind

"Stop it! The Master will be arriving soon!"

Regardless, Tanjiro went to butt head him. Sanemi went to attack him with his sword, but then Tanjiro jumped in the air head butting him on the forehead with both of them falling down! Even with his hands tied around his back!

Tanjiro got up and went in front of the box, holding the back of it.

"If you can't tell the difference between good demons and bad, you should quit being a Hashira!" Tanjiro yelled at him, roasting his white haired, big eyes, anger issued butt!

"You little..." Sanemi got up and grabbed his sword towards Tanjiro's neck.

"The Master...

"The Master...