《{ ▪︎The Hashiras!▪︎ }》

Nezuko's pov:

I heard the crow call my big brother and my name cawed as he swarmed around above us, while I sat on the ground.

I now felt a hand on my head as I looked up to see the nice demon lady patting my head in comfort.

"Goodbye Nezuko, I must go. I can't stay with you or I'll be harmed. At least you're safe. Farewell Nezuko." She said to me in a soothing voice.

I was sad and whined a little that she now needed to go. I let out a mhhhm... not wanting her to go. She smiled at me, leaving me on the ground in a very sad state with the demon slayer girl in front of me. She turned around from looking at the crow to me.

"Are you Nezuko?" She asked me. She seemed to notice the demon lady was gone and just stood there.

I just stared at her. Mhm. (I mean it was kinda obvious that she was Nezuko with the bamboo) I only thought of the kind demon lady that helped protect me from her. I hope to see her soon...

I then notice a leaf cloth on the floor. It was similar to my kimono. I picked it up. Well, actually exactly. I thought it was from my kimono, but I didn't see any ripped parts of my kimono. I finally figured it out it was from the nice demon lady. I kept it in my hands as I remembered her comforting aura that was with me.

Author's pov:

"Wake up." A voice called to Tanjiro.

"Hey, I said wake up! Wake... Hey! Hey you! C'mon, you! C'mon! Are you gonna sleep all day!? Wake the h*ll up, will you!?" The male Kakushi yelled out to Tanjiro louder and louder.

Tanjiro then instantly woke up.

"Bummer, I heard he was a Demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" The white haired braided man with a red print on his face said, whining a bit from disappointment in judging someone's looks.

There was now a sudden sound from a pair of a monk's red marble necklaces.

"Umu! And now, we'll put this boy on trail! I see!" The flame haired man yelled in his normal voice.

"To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon... Now that's a beautiful sibling love bond! How brave!" The pink to green haired female said in her head, looking at the poor boy in front of her.

"Wh-Who are these peop-

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you!?" The Kakushi cut off Tanjiro's words as he slammed his head on the rocky ground.

"You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"

'Hashira? What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? And who are these people exactly? Where am I now!?' Tanjiro thought, looking around to see several people standing above him.

"This is the Demon slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trail... Tanjiro Kamado." The purple haired butterfly female said.

[ Insert awesome Kny op here ]

After the sick and awesome op, the butterfly female spoke.

"Before we start the trail, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-

"There's no need for a trail!" The flame haired man cutted off the butterfly female's words, making her in surprise.

"Huh?" She turned her head to the voice of the flamed haired man.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! Were within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!" He protested. Introducing the flame Hashira! Kyojuro Rengoku.

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance." The white haired man said. Introducing the sound Hashira! Tengen Uzui.

"Eh!? You'd kill such an adorable child? That pains my heart!It fills me with anguish!" The pink haired female thought sadly in pity. Introducing the love Hashira! Mitsuri Kanroji.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul... I pity him for having been born at all." The crying black haired monk like said. Introducing the stone Hashira! Gyomei Himejima.

"Um, what was the shape of that cloud again? What was it called again?" The black to blue mint haired boy thought, looking into the sky. Introducing the mist Hashira! Muichiro Tokito.

'Where's Nezuko? Nezuko!' Tanjiro looked around to not see his little sister at all.

"Hey you... The Hasiras are speaking. What are you looking at? These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps." The Kakushi said to Tanjiro about the information on who they were.

"Hashiras..." Tanjiro said quietly as he looked about at the Hasiras again.

"Let's put him out of his misery." Gyomei the stone Hashira said blankly.

"Umu!" Rengoku the flame Hashira agreed.

"Yeah! Let's do it. Flamboyantly." Tengen then said his turn agreeing too.

Tanjiro looked away from them and continued to look around for Nezuko and then remembered (Y/N) and his friends.

"Hey!" The Kakushi yelled at him to pay attention to the Hashiras, but Tanjiro didn't give two living knowledge to the Kakushi.

"Nezuko...Nezuko, where are you? Nezuko! Miss demoness! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!" Tanjiro cried out their names as he stood up from on his knees.

"Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka?" A voice questioned.

Tanjiro looked up to the person talking that was lying on a tree.

"Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka is just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How will we deal with him. How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him? Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" The short black haired man? With a snake around his neck questioned then pointed at Tomioka. Seeming to be more interested in tormenting Tomioka. Introducing the serpent Hashira! Iguro Obanai

Tanjiro turned his head around to see depressed Tomioka by himself.

'Because of me, now even Tomioka...' Tanjiro thought again in a worry about his part of his problem.

'Iguro, you're as serpent-like as ever! Such a nag! I love how pesky you are!' Mitsuri the love Hashira thought as she was looking at Obani's complections with hearts around her.

Mitsuri turned her head now onto Tomioka. (We say Tomioka a lot now, aren't we?)

'Tomioka! All by himself at a distance! How cute!' She thought once again.

Now fully introducing the water Hashira! Giyu Tomioka.

"Oh, where's the harm? He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with a penalty later." The butterfly female said, responding to Obani with her eyes closed and her smile there with her head tilted down a bit. Introducing the insect Hashira! Shinobu Kocho.

"What I'm more interested in is hearing this boy's story. The reason he's going on missions with a demon in tow despite being a Demon Slayer... I'd like to hear the explanation from the boy himself. Needless to say, what he's done is against the Demon Slayer Corps rules. You are aware of that aren't you? Tanjiro Kamado... Why are you traveling with a demon when you're a Demon Slayer?" Shinobu the insect Hashira asks once again.

•Stopping here for now until next chapter! I'll be skipping some since there's just too much that is unnecessary and I'm kinda tired of writing the whole episode. We already know why Tanjiro has Nezuko which is his demon sister to cure her to become a human again. We'll see (Y/N) in the next chapter!•

1303 words