◇▪︎A Demon Friend▪︎◇

(Y/N)'s pov:

(Y/N)'s pov:

Meanwhile as (Y/N) was walking around the forest away from her home she found a house full of people. She hid behind a tree just in case any demon slayers were nearby.

'I can't do it!'

'I can't kill such innocent people!'

'I don't even know how to kill people! I don't even know the basics about demons living and hunting!'

'Do all demons already have the knowledge of how it works when they get turned into a demon or do they learn along the way?'

'Though they didn't do anything wrong! Or maybe they did. . .'

'They still can have another chance for what they did right?'

I was hesitant, and didn't want to hurt anyone, but I need to survive if I want to live. I can just starve myself to death. Wait, no. I shouldn't. I should avenge my family for what that demon did to us!

Author's pov:

As the clock was ticking she thought so long thinking to herself that she didn't notice some odd sounds coming from the family's house.

'What's that racket coming from the house?' She thought as she peeked her head around the tree to see.

She gasped as she saw the poor innocent family dead with blood gushing and their bodies on the floor also on the ground outside of the house. Their faces filled with nothingness and only despair on (Y/N)'s face. She felt a shiver go up her spine as she covered her mouth and her small eye pupils shrink while shaking.

"This is so brutal. . .how could a demon do such a thing. . ." She said quietly,but her lips quivered as the words escaped her mouth taking deep breaths trying to calm herself. Shaking her head with her hand still on her mouth as she backs away, but then falls on to the dirt ground.

'I never wanted this to happen to me and my family's horrible death. . . I just wanted my family and I live in a peaceful life together.' she said in her head. The smell of blood coming to her as she resists it's strong delicious scent.

"I don't want to eat any innocent people, but I'm going to have to, if I want to live." She whispered as she placed her hand down from her face then got up from the ground holding one hand from behind the tree then again holding one hand on to her face to resist the scent.

The demon came from the inside of the house licking his lips. He then wiped the saliva from his mouth with the back of his hand.

(Y/N) tried to run away, but she stepped on a branch all of a sudden making her yelp then the demon looked straight at her making eye contact. She started shaking mostly violently as the demon started coming close to her.

She wanted to run , but her legs were failing her to move so she just kept looking at the demon walking towards her in a terrified facial expression.

(Y/N)'s pov:

'What am I going to do!? My legs are failing me to run, even though if I could he would probably catch up to me and grab me from behind.' I thought to myself what in the living chicken nuggets to do at the moment as the demon slowly walked towards me.

The demon then stopped in front of me as he looked at me with those creepy yet deep bright yellow eyes.

I then tripped or fell I should say as my legs shake as they fell from the lack of strength in them. I looked up at the demon in front of me as I tried to speak, but again failed to control my body.

The male demon picked me up with one hand on my waist and one hand on my hand, hokding me in a position as if he would kiss me. I held my other hand on his shoulder to keep my balance from falling again.

"What is a pretty like you alone in the woods doing?" He said with a gentle smile on his face.

I then felt less tense and decided to speak until he started to talk again.

"My name is Akaza, what is your name milady?" He said with a smooth gentle voice as he bowed down on one knee to kiss one of my hands. He looked back up at me as I held my other free hand on my face still while having an embarrassed pink touch on my cheeks.

"My name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). I thank you for your kindness. . ." I replied back to his question.

"What a beautiful name for a blossom lady." He said as he was standing back up.

(This is not an Akaza x f! Demon reader. This is just a little something I had in plan later on into the future. Sorry to make you think of that if you were confused for a moment there.)

"You seem scared. Did I scare you? Or perhaps you're a beginner demon, master gave you the power of?" He questioned me as I flinched from what he said

"Umm, I actually never killed someone b-before and yes, I am a beginner." I answered

'I probably shouldn't ask who the master is or else he would get suspicious of me and ask about this master he's talking about.' I said in my mind to myself.

"Well, then I could help you a bit." He looked at me with empathy.

"R-really!? You would help me?" I said out of joy then asked if it was alright.

"Sure, anything you need help on. I'll help you indeed."

"Thank you so much!"

I smiled at him with a closed eyed smile as he did the same gentle smile as I.

●•I got nothing to say, but happy you made it this far for reading this kny f! X demon reader ^^ Thank you! I appreciate you for welcoming yourself here!•●

1012 words