○°☆Another New Friend☆°○

(Y/N)'s pov:

I sat next to Zenitsu on his bed as he held one of my hands as he placed one of his hands on the bottom of my hand and the other on the top of my hand seeming to be petting it? Anyways I almost forgot that I would talk to Zenitsu's friends about leaving his comrades behind, so I called out to him.

"Tanjiro. . ."

"Yes (Y/N)? Is there something wrong? Do you want me to tell Zenitsu to stop bother you?" Tanjiro asked confusedly as he tilted his head to one side looking at me.

"You can't just leave your comrades or friends behind. It's not a smart choice. Leaving Zenitsu was a big mistake. He could've gotten more hurt if I wasn't supervising him. I know he's a pain and a scaredy cat, but it's just the way he is. He cares about you guys as his friends. You need to stay by his side or let someone else look after him until he's ready to go on his own. You don't know what he's been through in his past life. . ." I scolded Tanjiro looking at him seriously. His face showed guilt and sad regret.

"I-. . .I'm sorry Miss (Y/N). . ." Tanjiro looked down sadly as he gritted his teeth a little.

"Awww! Thank you (Y/-!

Zenitsu was about to say something more to me until I got up and went over to Tanjiro, giving his head a little gentle pat.

"It's ok Tanjiro. . . everyone makes mistakes at times. Also what did I tell you about being formal with me? You can just call me (Y/N)." I said softly as I saw his cheeks have a warm blush touch on him when our eyes met.

"Mhh, arigato (Y/N). . ." Tanjiro responded softly to me too, as his eyes were shining softly from the light that was hitting from outside the windows, while I held his chin high with my hands gently on his slightly injured jaw.

"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! TANJIROOOO!!! STOP TAKING ALL OF (Y/N)-CHAN'S ATTENTION FROM MEEEE!!! EEEEEEEE!!!" Zenitsu hollered as he watched Tanjiro talk to each other for a long time in his pov.

Zenitsu was going to say thank you to (Y/N) for scolding him until he saw that (Y/N) was giving attention to Tanjiro.

"Zenitsu, ssshhhh. We're in a patient room. People are here." I put my finger on my lips, showing him to be quiet as I faced Zenitsu.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! TANJIRO YOU EVIL PERSON!!!! STOP TALKING AND LOOKING AT (Y/N)-CHAN LIKE THAT!!!! YOU'RE BEING UNFAIR!!!!" Zenitsu yelled as he got up to charge Tanjiro.

"Zenitsu! Sit!" I ordered him to do it and he listened.

'Wow. . .he actually listened to me. . .umm chile. . .anyways so, yeah.' I thought as I walked up to Zenitsu sitting on the floor, then bent down a little.

"We do not attack or hurt people or our comrades in any way possible. Only if they did something not good then you're allowed to. Understand?"

"Uhh, y-yes! (Y/N)-chan!"

"Goodboy." I praised him as I pat his head as well.

'EEEEEEEE, (Y/N)-CHAN GAVE ME A COMPLIMENT AND PET MY HEAD!' Zenitsu thought as he looked up at her.

"Well, I'm going to go now. I'm going to go out and get fresh air." I said as I waved goodbye.

"Wait! Wouldn't you get burned?" Zenitsu asked quickly and worried.

I looked at him from his stupidity that he didn't notice that I've been in the sunlight the whole time while the windows were open shining at me.

"Umm, Zenitsu. . .you do know that I've been in the sun for like the whole time right? The window is open too with sunlight." I said to him as I looked at his face.

"Oh- OH. I didn't notice haha. . .ok then. Please come back as quickly as possible!" Zenitsu begged.

I only just nodded my head and went outside.

Once I got outside it was warm as it was always like in spring. Healthy green trees, blue clear sky, flowers blooming and a random ponytail haired girl that is fainted on the ground. Yeah, wait- WHAT!? A random girl that is fainted on the ground is definitely not normal at all! I went up to the poor girl who I now look closer to be probably the age of 17 or early 20s now.

"Excuse me, Miss! Are you alright?" I shaked her gently as I saw her opening her eyes again.

"AAAHH demon! How can it stay alive in the sun!? What do I do!?" She immediately got up in defense mode with the sword she had even though she was a little drowsy and injured. I guess I should've known she was a demon slayer if she was around the area though. I wonder sometimes how I get in these situations and why am I here.

"You got me all wrong! I'm not going to hurt anyone! I'm a demon helper for the Master of the demon slayer corps. You heard now right? Along with Tanjiro Kamado and his demon sister Nezuko!?" I backed up a bit just in case she would attack me.

"Oh, so you're the one. I understand now. Please excuse me." She said as she randomly got a potato out of nowhere and took a bite out of it.

'Where did she get that potato? Nevermind. . ." I thought to myself.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Sasha Braus Ma'am!" She yelled out.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Sasha-san. I'm not that old though, so please just call me (Y/N) instead."

"Oh, sorry. Then just call me Sasha! It was nice meeting you too!"

"You're hurt. Are you possibly looking for the Butterfly Mansion right now?" I asked again.

"Yes, yes I am." Sasha replied.

"Ok I'll lead you there then. You don't have to be, so stiff and formal though. I'm just your everyday demon, but that doesn't kill anyone." I chuckled nervously.

"Sorry again. It's just that I've been very formal with the Hashiras and not really anybody else, but my demon slayer corps friends and family." Sasha apologized as she walked beside me.

"It's no problem at all, really. You can take as much time as you need to be comfortable with me as your new friend." I assured her, then smiled at her.

"Thanks. I never had anybody who would actually be this super kind to me." She said as a little blush went on her cheeks from embarrassment.

"Again, it was no problem at all. Do you need help to walk? You seem to be limping on that leg of yours?" I asked once again as she nodded her head.

I picked her up in my arms bridal style, but then she freaked out.

"Wait! Don't you think I'm heavy or would be better if you just let me put my arm around your shoulder instead?"

"Do you want me to do that instead?"

"Yeah, anyways my leg isn't that bad at all."

"Ok then."

I placed her down slowly and allowed her to wrap her hand around my shoulder for leaning on instead.

•Yay! New chapter again! I watch Attack on Titan, so if you watched the latest episode, then you would understand why I would like her to be added here in this story. Gosh she is one of my favorite characters though! Anyways I'm not going to spoil anything about it or say anything about Attack on Titan for those who don't watch it, so you can still continue to read on. Also Thank you sooo much for 20k + reads / views for this story! I definitely didn't deserve this much, I'm happy if you're happy reading this story! I'll see you in the next chapter again! :D•

1313 words