♧The Little Girl in Green Butterfly Clips♧

I lied.

I'm coming back early!

It's just been so boring these past days and I have a lot of free time on my hands. I'll try to write 1 or 2 weeks each between now. 2-3 days is a little hard for me to keep track on now, so 1-2 weeks it is!

I finally finished the Kimetsu no yaiba manga and I'm going through lots of emotions now 0~0 I hope you know this story has manga spoilers from the description I wrote down, so if you're an only anime watcher and didn't know about this, then I recommend not reading on, sorry. If you don't care, then read at your own risk.

So my first thought of Akaza from the Mugen Train arc was that I thought he was a flirt xD He turns out to be a man of culture and respects them instead. I didn't read much of him until later on when the next fight was with him. His backstory was sad. Why did Koyoharu-san had to do him like that ;( Though it seems most of you all very much enjoy this side of him, so I guess I'll keep this side of him for you readers :P

Anyways, I'll start now with the story :D

(Y/N)'s pov:

"Well . . . it seems I'm lost now." I said aloud as I walked around the mansion again.

'I think I'm just going in circles right now sigh. How am I supposed to find my way to Tanjiro now. . . I thought as I continued to wander to who knows where. Especially a demon like me. I could be killed if anyone saw me with no human supervision or pillar around to protect me from anyone else!'

'This is really bad. I should try to stay calm first.' I calmed myself down as I took deep and slow breaths.

'Ok, I think I'm ok now. I can find my way around.' I walked around more, to just start back where I was somehow.

'Yeah, no. I can't do it. I'm not ok at all.' I sighed again as I stopped walking to rest a bit.

All of a sudden a little girl with green butterfly clips came over and saw me. As soon as she saw more of my detailed features, she panicked.

"Ahh! A demon!? How did you get here!? I need to warn Miss Kocho- sama or a pillar!" She yelled out as she tried to run away from me.

'This is not good! She misunderstood my intentions for a bad demon. I need to stop her.'

I jumped in front of her and tried to talk to her.

"W-wait! I'm not a-

"Eek! Please don't hurt me!" She cried as she cut me off, tripping on her feet falling on the floor.

"Eh? No! I am (Y/N) (L/N)! I'm a Demon helper for the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps! His name is Oyakata-sama right? Besides that I'm not going to eat you. If my intentions were to eat you, then I would've. Wouldn't I? Or would you agree with me?" I nervously smiled at her, lending out a hand for her to grab and stand up.

"Oh! Ok then. I'm sorry for mistaking you for trying to eat me." She apologized then bowed.

"Umm, there's no need to apologize and bow! It's a common mistake anyways. You were right to try and call for help if you do see a demon. That just shows you're brave and loyal to not sacrifice another person's life for your own." I assured her and patted her head. She seemed to like it when I patted her hand with my hand.

"What's your name little girl?" I asked her since she knew mine.

"My name is Naho! Nice to meet you. I'm sorry for not introducing it first." She apologized to me again and I said to her it was no problem at all.