♡•My Blood Demon Art•♡

Author's pov:

(Y/N) decided to try training from her own ways. She decided to learn how her Blood demon arts works out with and without her weapon. She trained by swinging and fanning her fan weapon in different ways. It became very much like a dance. "Fan dancing". She found out many different ways of fighting including dancing along with it. She has made 6 types of styles for herself.

*Edit: I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CRINGY THIS IS. I changed it a bit and might change a bit more or add later on.*

(Y/N)'s blood demon art moves: Basically just a guide to know what your blood demon art attacks/advantages are.

*I've decided to edit this and change my mind saying to not steal any of these moves at all please this took me so long to do*

(Inspired by Tamayo's blood demon art and Tanjiro's water breathing)

*She uses or "makes" 2 fans with her powers to fight with all of her blood demon art moves*

1st. Blooming Wild Flowers - A distraction, but also a scent of attack. With the beautiful blooming flowers circling around with the gust of pink wind it distracts the opponent. Though it either causes sleepiness or irritation to the skin depending on the opponent's blood type. (It works for any living creature such as demons, humans and animals) This is inspired by Tamayo's first demon blood art when they first encounter Tanjiro.

2nd. Breath of Moonlight - Using the moon's light she uses it to power her fan and herself energy source making her blood demon art stronger. This does not do harm, only a power boost to make herself and her other types of blood demon art stronger. Along with her body movements. (I just found out there's something called moon breathing and I didn't even know it was a thing. I just thought of this name in my mind lol)

(This attack had no impact in the story whatsoever 0_0)
3rd. Love struck breeze - An attack fanning her fan weapon against the opponent with a huge strong gust of wind breeze. Aiming for their chest, hitting them like a love struck into their heart. As in saying "Love at first sight" the heart felt hit. 'Doki Doki'? You know what I mean? Sorry, this one is cringy.

4th. Twirling light storm - Spinning around in a circle motion causing a whirlpool wind appearance like along with anything getting near the storm they would be sucked in with her, so she could get a close range hit on her opponent. This uses a lot of energy, so to use this move she would need to use "Breath of Moon" to do this move or else she can't do it. Even if she feels energized to do this move it's basically useless to try because it would drain her energy to use any other type of blood demo art after using this move. This is inspired by Tanjiro's water breathing sixth form: Whirlpool when he was with the "demons" under water caused by the demon's power.

5th. Striking dance - Goes against her opponent with multiple slashes of blowing winds from her weapon. This is inspired by Tanjiro's water breathing fourth form: Striking tide when he slayed his first demon.

6th. Heart felt kiss blow - Her ultimate move she crosses her fans with her hands in an "X" shape then slashes her opponent with a sharp wind cut by spreading the "X" shape outwards from her. This is her ultimate move so she must use her "Breath of Moonlight to have energy to do this powerful move. (I'm not sure how to really explain it, but you know how you cross your arms in an "X" shape then put down your arms, but outwards out? That's what I think when she should do the move)

Extra powers learned (later in the story):

Magic of cosmetics - She can change her looks and clothes how she likes. They aren't wearable for other, but only herself. She could change others looks and clothes, but it's just for appearance. You can feel the new look and clothes, but taking off the clothes is just going to turn your clothes back to normal.

Teleportation circle - A circular black mixed with dark pink colors can be formed with her blood demon art hands. She can teleport to anywhere she has been or to a person she knows after meeting 2 or 3 hours earlier only. She can teleport near a person's location, but not too far away. She can teleport others themselves, but not too far away also from the original place they have been. Unless she holds them with her to another place.

(3 photos of what it looks like when fighting with 2 fans with your Blood demon art

(3 photos of what it looks like when fighting with 2 fans with your Blood demon art. Just imagine the wood with metal material)

811 words