[■•Prologue•■]

Good morning, good afternoon or night!

Welcome to this Demon slayer x F! Demon Reader!

Please don't forget to read the description under the story, it's important to read that. If you already read that, then you're free to read on ^^

(Y/N)= Your name

(Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was killing your family on a windy night.

His blood managed to get inside your wounds to make you turn into a demon. He didn't notice because he left.

Though you actually didn't know, you were a special type of demon.

After Muzan left (Y/N) was able to walk. She left the old house that her family died in. She couldn't handle the pain of seeing her family dead and the burden of her not being able to save them all, so she ran away.

She found a small abandoned cottage wooden house that was still in very good condition. It had some clothing, clothes, a single bed, neatly set up extra antiques and basically what a single person needed to live in.

Surprisingly It had a small pond in the back of the house with flowers and small rocks surrounding the pond. She liked the drops of water on her fingertips as she glides her hand on the shallow water.

She thought this was a good place to stay since, so she now lived in this small cottage. She goes outside on nights in front of her new house to admire the moon's beautiful moonlight from the scenery she had.

"I wonder why someone would abandon a beautiful wooden cottage with such scenery like this?"
Her eyes sparkled as the moon shined in her eyes.