Chapter Eight

Chapter 8 dudes and dudettes !!!!! This is the last update until New years cause I'll be at my grandma's for Christmas and won't have time to write and I'll be back 2 days before new years and again I won't have time to write. BTW I have a feeling you guys will absolutely love this chapter!! :D :p ; )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you're ok Jess." Zac asked for the millionth time. As much I wanted to I couldn't help but not get annoyed at him. Him constantly asking me only proved how much he cared.

We were currently walking through the forest behind his house. We were following a trail to where he said he had a surprise for me.

"I'm fine Zac, promise." I replied.

"I can't believe Nicole would do something like that, I mean, I know she always had a little crush on me, I mean who wouldn't, but to go as far as to threatening my mate, that's just too much."

I glared at him for his cockiness, but couldn't help the small smile from slipping on to my face, then replied "I'm gonna ignore the 'who wouldn't' part, but yeah, I guess she just got a little jealous. Does she always act like that?"

"Yeah, unfortunately. Whenever I tried to get a decent girlfriend and I brought her home, she wouldn't last five minutes in the house with Nicole there. But that's all going to change now that I have my mate here," He said smiling at me while he moved his hand from holding mine, to wrap around my waist and pull me into his side. He then continued seriously, "I'm not going to let Nicole come in between our relationship, Jessica, that's a promise."

"I know and I believe you." I said smiling up at him, "So how much farther for this surprise."

"Umm, it shouldn't be much further, come on."

And with that said, two minutes later we entered a clearing that knocked my breath away. Half of the field was taken up by luscious green grass, while the other half was taken up by a lake with the bluest water I have ever seen. Behind the lake stood a, what I would describe as, a natural rocky wall, with several plants sprouting out of it. From various Holes in the 'wall', clear blue water flowed, creating several mini waterfalls that added to the beauty of the clearing.

"Oh my God, this is amazing. It's beautiful, how...how did you find this place."

"I found it about four years ago. Me and the guys were out for a run and I kinda drifted away from the group to have some alone time and the next thing you know, I'm stepping into this clearing. I followed the scents back home and made little marks on the trees, so I made a sort of trail that I can follow, but now I pretty much know the way without the marks. Remind me to show you them when we head back."

"Yea..." I said, still in a slight daze from the beauty of it all.

Zac chuckled at my expression, with an amused glint in his eyes.

"You wanna go for a swim," he asked after watching me stare at the lake longingly.

"Are you serious?" I asked surprised. Hell yes, I would love to go for a swim. It was 80 degrees (Fahrenheit) today for crying out loud and that lake was just calling my name.

"Yea." He said as he proceeded to take of his navy blue shirt, baring his toned, hard chest and drool worthy eight pack abs. I could just imagine myself straddling him, his hands on my hips and my hands and mouth running all over his toned..... "Like what you see?" Zac asked, breaking me out of my dirty thoughts.

I blushed and looked away, realizing that he had caught me checking him out.

With a chuckle that had tingles running up and down my spine, he said "You really are too cute, Jess. You coming in?"