Chapter Six

Test is FINALLY over and what makes it so much better is that school closed for the holidays early this semester!!!!!   YAY!!! Anyhoo, here is chapter six!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey mom, dad.  I’d like you to meet my mate, Jessica.”  Zac says.

“Oh my god, sweetie, look at you two,” his mom says coming forward and embracing me.

“It’s so nice to meet you sweetheart. Last night when Zac called us and told us that he had found his mate, my husband and I couldn’t contain our excitement, and now that I’ve finally met you, even after this short time, I can tell you’re going to be an excellent mate to our son and Luna to our pack.” She continued.

“Thank you so much Mrs. Weston.” I said smiling at her

“Oh, please, call me Anna.” She replied.

“I must admit, that I always imagined my son getting a beautiful mate, but I never imagined her being this absolutely breathtaking. Like my wife said, I know you are going to be an amazing mate and Luna. Welcome to the family, Jessica.” Zac’s dad says coming up behind his wife, resting a hand on her shoulder, while smiling warmly at me and holding out his other hand for me to shake.

“Thank you Alpha Weston.” I replied, blushing from all the compliments.

“For you sweetheart, it’s David, or even dad, but I think it’s a little too early for that.” he said chuckling as I giggled.

He continued, “Speaking of dads, how’s yours?  You know we were pretty close friends before we became Alpha’s. Then we just got too caught up with Alpha duties.”

“He’s fine and yes I know. He always talked about you. He used to tell me stories of when you two were friends.”

“That’s great. Well I hope you don’t mind, but my wife and I must be getting back to our duties.”

“Of course. It was really nice meeting you.”

“Oh, sweetie, the pleasure was all ours. I am so happy that Zachary has finally found a mate.”

And with a quick nod, Zac and I were heading out into the hallway. When we were alone I couldn’t help myself

“Zachary.” I snickered.

He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac right on my heels, until I turned a corner and ran into a hard chest. I prepared myself for a hard fall, when two muscular arms shot out, wrapping around my waist and crushing my body against theirs. “Hello, beautiful.” The person said. I looked up to see a handsome boy, probably around seventeen also. His face looked oddly familiar and while trying to figure out why, I froze. His face was inching closer and closer to mine. I could feel his breath wash over my face as his lips was parted, only inches away from my face, eyes closing slightly, when suddenly a fierce growl shot out through the silence, that had my body tingling.

In a flash I was out of the mysterious boy’s hold and my hand instantly reached out to steady myself. I looked up to see Zac, pinning the boy by his throat, on a nearby wall.

“Keep your filthy hands to yourself, she’s MINE!!!!” He growled possessively.

“Hey man, I’m sorry; I didn’t know she was yours.” The boy said, not looking the least bit terrified, he actually looked sort of, amused.

“Just keep your hands to yourself.” Zac spat.

He released his hold on the boy and turned around with softened eyes to look at me.

“Are you okay Jess?” he asked as he came closer, scanning my body for any injuries, his eyes lingering more than necessary.

“Yea, I’m fine. Um..who is this?” I asked shyly, gesturing to the boy who had saved and attempted to kiss me.

Zac sighed and said, “This is my younger brother, Carter.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, that this chapter is so short but I just needed to post something. Right now it’s 3:15 am and I am too tired to write anymore. But, I’ll most likely post this weekend, promise…hopefully.

Anyways, so Zac has a brother who apparently has the hots for Jessica……

One word…DRAMA!!!  Lol

Ali <3