Epilogue

Epilogue

-Five Years Later-

The sun streamed through the window awakening me. I tried getting out of bed only to have a strong arm pull me back into a muscled chest.

"Where are you going baby?" Zac said planting kisses down my neck to my mark.

"Let me go. We have to get up in a few minutes." I said smiling.

"Fine then. I'll let you up in a few minutes, Mrs. Weston." He said turning me around to face him.

I smiled, admiring the ring on my left hand. Zac and I had gotten married three years ago. It was a grand affair and Alphas and Lunas were invited from all over the world.

Zac smirked as he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately. He trailed his hands down my body and grabbed my ass making me gasp and allowing him to deepen the kiss. Zac then rolled me into my back pinning me to the bed. He hitched my leg and began grinding against me, when all of a sudden the door burst open and my two little munchkins came running in.

They climbed onto the bed and began jumping up and down. Zac rolled off of me, making space for our two sons; Damon, who is three years old and Seth, who is two years old.

"Momma! Damon stole my toy!" Seth said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Damon," I said.

"Yes momma." He said smiling innocently making all my anger evaporate at his adorable face. He looked just like his dad, with my eyes.

"Give your brother back his toy ,okay bubba." I said caressing his head.

"Yes momma." He said as I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Go change guys and meet me down stairs for breakfast." I said patting Seth's butt and he climbed down the bed.

"Finally!" Zac said pulling me onto him, having me straddling his stomach.

He pressed his lips onto mine and grabbed my waist. I pulled away and smirked.

"Later, I promise." I said pecking his lips and climbing off the bed.

He slapped my ass and I winked at him before walking into the bedroom. After I freshened up, I made my way to the kitchen to see my three boys playing around, waiting to be fed.

"Guys before I make breakfast, I have something to tell you." I said making them focus on me. "I'm pregnant." I smiled brightly. Damon and Seth gasped while Zac ran around the island and scooped me up spinning me around. He put me back on my feet only to press his lips to mine in a short sweet kiss.

-Eight Months, Three Weeks and Two Days Later-

"Damon Alexander Weston! You know you're not allowed to have sweets before dinner!" I shouted as I caught Damon running out of the kitchen with one of my freshly baked cookies in his hand.

I shook my head and a smile played on my face as I watched him run down the hallway. I waddled to the living room, rubbing my swollen belly, about to watch some t.v. when I heard the door open and Zac's scent wafted through the room. He walked into the room smiling brightly at me.

"Hey." I said walking towards him.

"Hey baby. What did you do today?" He asked pulling me as close as possible with my swollen stomach.

"Nothing much. I played with the boys, baked cookies and dinner's just finished." I replied.

"Awesome. I'm going to change. I'll be down in a minute." He said pecking my lips and as he turned to leave the room, I grabbed his hand as I felt a liquid trickle down my leg.

"My water just broke!" I said as his eyes got wide.

-Five Hours Of Labour Later-

"What's her name?" The doctor asked, handing me my baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket.

"Melanie Sophia Weston." I said smiling at the baby in my arms as Zac kissed my forehead.

"Momma, Daddy!" I heard Seth shout as he and Damon came running into the room and jumped into Zac's arms to get a better view of the baby. It was in that moment that I knew I had gotten my 'Happy Ever After'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end!!!!

So what'd you think?!? Did you like the ending or no???

I can't believe my book is actually finished !!!! Aaaaah!!

Make sure and look out for my next book. It's a sequel to this about Zac and Jessica's son !!!

Until next time

Ali