Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11 guys……I have to say that I’m a bit disappointed at the amount of reads, votes and comments I got last chapter. Thanks to you, who did but those who didn’t, please please please, do in this chapter. I need some kinda inspiration to write guys, and I’m not gonna continue if no one is reading and voting and commenting. I don’t mind if you have something negative to say, I won’t feel offended by the criticism, it’ll just make my writing better…Thanks again guys!!!!

Btw guys, the pg-13 stuff starts in this chapter, it’s nothing intense, but it’s there…..Just a warning!!

Ali <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having our main course and dessert, which were delicious, receiving a few more glares from our waitress, and saying good bye to Zac’s uncle we left. My mood instantly dropped as I realized our night was over. I guess Zac realized this because he then turned to me and said,

“Don’t worry, our night’s not over just yet, I still have one last surprise for you.”

“Really?!” I asked, suddenly excited that the night wasn’t over just yet. I then blushed as I realize how excited I sounded. He must think I was desperate or something.

Zac smiled and replied,“Yea, but don’t get excited too fast, we still have a half of an hour drive ahead of us.”

Sure enough, half of an hour later, we pulled up to a beautiful beach that looked to be private. As I got out of the car, leaving my heels in the car, I smiled at the familiar feeling of sand between my toes. You’d think living in California would mean that I was always at the beach, well think again. As crazy as this sound, I never find the time, and everyone is always busy whenever I ask. I smiled as a cool breeze blew, caressing my heated skin. I walked towards Zac who was a few steps ahead of me, holding out of his hand for me to take. I took his hand and my smile widened when I felt the familiar sparks and tingles shoot up my arm.

“This part of the beach belongs to the pack. We like to have parties and stuff here.” He said, gesturing to a few cabanas and picnic benches to the right of us. We then stopped walking and I looked forward to see something I had obviously missed when we arrived. In front of us, lay a blanket surrounded by a few candles. It was so beautiful and absolutely perfect.

“Oh my god, it’s beautiful Zac, thank you.” I said smiling brightly looking up at him.

“I’m glad you like it.” He replied, turning to face me completely.

He used his free hand to wrap around my waist and pull me to him, while his other hand, that was holding mine, came up to cradle my cheek.

My breath hitched in my throat as I realized he was inching his face closer and closer and closer and then his lips were on mine and I instantly wrapped my hands around his neck. The kiss was sweet and passionate and I couldn’t get over the fact of how perfectly his lips molded with mine. His lips moved in perfect sync with mine and sparks erupted throughout my entire body. I felt like a fourteen year old girl getting kissed for the first time and I loved how amazing it made me feel.

I was the first to pull away, after running out of breath. He leaned his forehead against mine breathing hard and I wondered if he enjoyed it as much as I did. I know he had a lot of experience with other girls and I couldn’t help but feel a bit insecure because of it. My insecurity immediately vanished, however, as he breathed, “ Wow.”, his minty breath washing over my face.

“Jessica?” he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Yeah” I breathed.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”