Chapter twenty-five

Hey all you weird people.. at least I hope your weird people…..or at least unicorns…if not then u BETTER be harry potter……or Edward Cullen……yea I don’t think I’m feeling so well today.

So it’s been a while but here’s an update. It’s not a long one so don’t get too excited.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

I woke the next morning with a smile on my face. My head was on Zac’s chest and his arms were wrapped tightly around me. I looked up to see Zac already looking at me.

“Morning, beautiful.” He says in a husky voice as he smiles down at me.

“Morning.” I replied as I bit my lip at his sexy morning voice.

“How long have you been up?” I ask as I lift myself in a sitting position, covering myself with the sheets while running a hand through my messy hair.

“Bout an hour. I like watching you sleep. And don’t hide yourself from me.” He said as he ripped the blanket from me and chucked it off the bed. I tried covering myself but he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the bed.

“I’ve seen every part of you. I’ve memorized every part of your body last night when I pleasured you over and over again.” He said into my ear as he ran his hands down my body and hitched my leg. I moaned as I felt desire pool between my legs and images from last night flash through my mind.

He began sucking on my mark making me moan louder. I flipped us over and began sucking on his mark that I had given him last night.

“God baby.” He groaned as he grabbed my hips, grinding against me.

“Didn’t you guys have enough last night?!?!” I heard Daniel and Justin shout from the hallway and they quickly ran away. I blushed and began getting up only to have Zac pull me back to him and say “You’re not leaving this bed until I tell you!”

I smirked as I began kissing down his chest and as I came to his sexy ‘V’, I was up and in the bathroom in a flash. I turned to close the door only to find Zac already there growling.

**************************************************************************

“Had fun last night guys?” Justin asked smirking as we entered the kitchen after a very eventful shower.

I blushed as Zac chucked a dishcloth that was on the counter at him. He caught it laughing, almost falling. Rachel, his mate, rolled her eyes at him and smiled apologetically at us.

“Congratulations you too.” She said smiling brightly at us.

“Zac! We have a problem man. Your dad said to meet him in his office to discuss it now.” Daniel said walking into the kitchen.

“Umm ok.” He said glancing towards me. “Why don’t you get something to eat, I’ll be back in a sec.” he said pecking me on the forehead and walking out of the kitchen.

Zac’s POV

 I knocked on my dad’s office door and entered.

“You wanted to see me dad.” I said furrowing my eyebrows at the look of worry on his face.

“Have a seat son.” He replied.

“What’s going on?” I asked sitting in front of his desk.

“We have a problem. Dylan’s escaped.”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh la la !! what do you thinks gonna happen now?

Tell me what you think in the comments below!!! :D

Ali<3