Chapter One

Hi !! This is my first book, so it might not be as good as all the other books on wattpad..but hey..i tried right?? lol . This first chapter is more of a filler chapter and its kinda boring but don't worry the rest will be much better. I hope you like it and don't forget to ..COMMENT..VOTE ...AND FAN!!!!

BTW sorry for any mistakes..i edited it on my own..thanks!!!

Ali <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JARED!!!" I screamed as i tackled my brother in a bear hug. He had been away at college for four years and even though he visited during the vacation, it was never enough time. But now he was home for good.

"Hey baby sis, i missed you" he laughed as he returned the hug, picking me off the floor and spinning me around.I giggled as he put me back down, kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair playfully.

"I missed you to big brother" I said smiling.He hadn't changed a bit from when i last saw him. He was tall, built and had straight, light brown hair that he got from my mom while i had my dad's curly blonde air

"Jared?!?!" I heard my mom shout from the kitchen. I turned around to see her coming out of the kitchen.I admired my mother as she made her way towards us.My mom was the prettiest 42 year old i have ever seen . She was medium height, had a curvy body and light brown hair that went just below her shoulders. She had creamy skin, that both me and my brother inherited from her.She was just plain beautiful..End of story!

"Hey mom" Jared said smiling as they hugged.

" Oh my God, my baby's home. You haven't changed a bit honey" she gushed.

My dad had gone to pick Jared up in the airport and was now entering the house with his luggage. He walked up and patted him on his back while looking at my mom lovingly.It was so cool how after all these years their love for eachother was still so strong. I guess that's the advantage of soulmates .I couldn't wait to find my soulmate. I only dated werewolves so if i found my mate while in a relationship, they would understand why i was leaving them. Speaking of dating i had a date tonight with my boyfriend, Dylan...I almost forgot...oops

My brother's laughter brought me back to reality and I couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of me. My family was finally back together.As the alpha's family we had to live in the pack house so soon enough the foyer was filled with people coming to see my brother and their future alpha.Yep, it's true, as soon as he finds his mate, Jared is gonna take over and become alpha.

A few hours later my parents, Jared and i were in the family room talking and catching up, when i asked a question that had been bugging me for a while now.

"So big bro, any luck in finding your mate?"

"No not...." but he was cut short when someone came through the front door shouting" I'm home!!"

I smiled as i recognized the voice of my bestfriend, Stacey.

"Who's that?" Jared asked almost breathlessly.I looked at him confused but realised he was looking straight ahead at something as if in a daze.I turned to see Stacey at the entrance of the family room with the same expression on her face as she stared at Jared.

I looked at my parents, confused, and saw them smiling, My mom then mouthed the word 'Mates' at me and i couldn't help the smile that broke across my face. I squealed breaking them from their stare and shouting " Omg omg omg...YOUR MATES!!"

"Yes we are" Jared said smirking while looking at Stacey once again.Using his werewolf speed he flew across the room, picked her up in his arms and disappered upstairs.

"I don't even wanna know what their gonna do" i said as my parents laughed at my sudden change in attitude.

"Hey honey don't you have a date with Dylan soon. Why don't you go get dressed?" my mom reminded me.

"Kay" i said and walked up to my room.Giggling came from my brother's room right next to mine and i remebered Jared and Stacey.

"Keep it down in there. I don't wanna hear you two making out. And please no moaning and groaning tonight" i said

"JESSICA!!!!" I heard Stacey shout..

"Hahaha. What kind of best frind would i be if i didn't embarrass you just a little Stace??"

"A good one"

"Hahaha..very funny" sarcasm dripping from my every word.

"Leave us alone Jess!!" Jared shouted

"Fine, but i'm serious..not to loud!"

I smiled to myself knowing very well that both their faces now resembled a tomato.

I then continued to my room where i showered, applied my makeup, combed my hair and dressed in a purple dress that fell to my mid-thigh. there was a black belt around around the waist and i finished my look with black pumps and a black clutch. 

Two hours had passed and Dylan was supposed to pick me up now.As if reading my mind the door bell rang and i made my way downstairs to see Jared talking to Dylan.

Here's the first chapter guys. The next chapter should be up soon..a week for the latest.

Don't forget to comment, vote and fan!!!

The picture to the side is Jessica