Chapter Twenty-three

So I’m updating a little early because I am going on vacation tomorrow without, I repeat WITHOUT my parents. It’s not the first time it’s actually my second but come on who doesn’t love a vacation without parents. And I know what you’re thinking. Vacation in the middle of the semester?  Yup, cause my school is private..lucky?!? hell yes lol. So while the rest of you are being tortured in school tomorrow I’m going to be on a beach!!!

:D

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of a sudden the door burst open and what I saw made my heart skip a beat.

Zac!

He had come for me. And just in time because if he had been a second later I would be Dylan’s.

“Get OFF of my MATE!!” Zac growled as he charged at us. He ripped Dylan off of me and flung him against the wall. Zac picked him up by his throat and held him against the wall and because Zac was taller, Dylan’s feet were off the ground. Zac growled again as his hands tightened around his throat.

Dylan clutched and scratched at Zac’s hand  trying to get him to show mercy but Zac was relentless.

“You’re going to regret EVER touching MY MATE you mutt! Daniel!”  Zac said as Daniel entered the room, not once glancing in my direction as I was still naked and didn’t want to aggravate Zac further and took Dylan and exited the room.

“Zac.” I whimpered.

He turned and immediately rushed to my side and broke off the handcuffs. Damn he was strong. He immediately scooped me up in his arms and I buried my head in his neck as tears flowed from my eyes.

“Shh baby. You’re safe now. I promise he won’t touch you again.” He said growling at the end as he pulled me closer to him.

“I missed you so much.” He said as he turned my head and smashed his lips to mine. He bit my lip and when I didn’t open, he grabbed my bare ass. I gasped and he plunged his tongue into my mouth as he flipped us over so my back was too the bed and he was over me.

 He ran his hand up my thigh as I moaned and he hitched my leg against his hip. He began kissing down my neck but soon pulled away and growled.

“What is it?” I asked as I saw him staring at my neck and chest. I went to cover my boobs but he pinned my head down. I looked down to see that the hickeys Dylan had given me were turning a nasty purple color.

“I’m going to kill him.” He said climbing off of me.

“No please, don’t leave me.” I said scared that someone would find me, especially because I was naked.

I ran my hand up and down his arm in an attempt to calm him down.

“Ok.” He said, calmer as he caressed my cheek.

He took off his shirt, showing his perfect stomach and chest and handed me it.

“Put this on. Before I do something you’re not ready for.” He said running his eyes up and down my body as his eyes glowed gold. I blushed as I took the shirt and slipped it on. He took my hand and pulled me out of the room.

What I saw outside made tears spring to my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger ! lol sorry hehe

Ali<3