Chapter Twenty-one

Wow..it’s been a while since I’ve updated….damn. Anyhoo..I apologize guys. I’m lazy, I’ll admit it. Anyhoo…here’s chapter 21!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac’s pov

I watched, guilt stricken as Jessica ran out of the office and Stacy ran after her. I turned to her brother who was glaring at me. Surprise surprise. I tensed my body and waited for him to attack but it never came. He stood his ground and continued glaring at me. He began to speak and his voice was cold and hard yet calm making it all the more scary. Hell, it was terrifying.

“You know.... you know what my sister went through. You saved her for crying out loud yet you still treat her like shit. You don’t deserve her.” He said looking at me in disgust and shaking his head. He grabbed his mates hand, who had returned to the office and was about to exit when Daniel burst into the room.

“Alpha! There’re rouges on the territory.”

Stacy gasped then turned to me, eyes wide.

“Jessica! She went for a run.”

 Before she could finish her sentence I was out the door. I ran to the backyard and immediately burst into my wolf, not caring that my clothes were destroyed and startling some pack members in the process. Jessica’s scent was strong but quickly fading and I immediately shot through the forest at the speed of light following it. It lead me to a small clearing in the trees and just stopped. It was as if she had just vanished into thin air.

~4 hours later ~

All my patrollers had swept the territory at least twice and there was no sign of Jessica  or the rogues that had trespassed. I however,  Kept searching, I wasn’t going to give up. I ran  the territory myself as I had sent the tired patrollers home and after my fourth run, it struck me. My mate was actually missing. My one true love, my soul mate, my other half…..my better half was missing. I had failed to protect her.

I howled a long sad howl and made my way back to the packhouse, intent on getting my mate back. As I was running on the edge of the territory, I saw a note stuck on to a tree. I looked to the side to see that this wasn’t far from the clearing where I lost Jessica’s scent. I shifted and ripped the note from the tree. It read:

“To, Zac.

 You little ‘mate’ is now MINE  as I told you she would be. By the time you’re reading this she’ll be in MY home, in MY bed, in MY arms, screaming MY name. Think about that.

-Dylan”

I growled loudly as I started shaking in anger. I shifted back into my wolf, the note between my teeth and made it to the packhouse in under a minute.

I was gonna get my mate back if it’s the last thing I do.

Jessica’s pov

I awoke in a strange dimly lit room. I tried to move only to realize that my hands were handcuffed to the bedhead. I tugged and pulled, bruising my wrist in the process, but I couldn’t get lose. I groaned in defeat and looked around the room. I was laying on a king size bed in what looked to be a pretty decent master bedroom. There were three other doors that I guessed were the bathroom, the closet and to exit the room.

I looked down to see that I was wearing a short silk night gown. It had ridden up to show that I was wearing a red lacy thong but I could tell the dress was short. Like, underwear would still be showing when I stand, kind of short. My heart sped up as I realized someone had changed me and saw me naked. My eyes filled with tears as all that had happened finally hit me. I was kidnapped. Dylan kidnapped me.

All of a sudden I heard footsteps outside of the room. I shut my eyes tightly, pretending to sleep as the door opened.

“I know your awake my love, your heart just sped up.” I heard Dylan say in a spine chilling voice, that was getting closer and closer.

“Open your eyes my love.’ He said. I winced as his calloused thumb caressed my cheek and my eyes shot open.

I looked up to see Dylan with a mischievous smirk on his face and an evil glint in his eyes.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew…soo what do you guys think so far?

Comment and vote guys!!!!!

Any ideas on what should happen next?  I would love to hear what you’re thinking

Until next time guys..c ya

Ali<3

My Life, My Alpha.......My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara