Chapter fourteen

Hey guys, I am so sorry for the late updates, but I have been so busy with school and I also recently lost a loved one. Thanks for understanding guys. Here’s chapter 14.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“First day of school, yay!” I said, sarcasm dripping from my every word as I entered the kitchen that morning.

After having breakfast and saying goodbye to my parents and brother, I made my way to school. As I entered the familiar car park, I couldn’t help but feel everyone’s eyes on me, being the Alpha’s daughter. Oh yeah, did I mention that this was a werewolf school, so all the teenagers from our pack went here. It also made it that much easier to make friends when everyone knows you, but then again there’s always that little bitch and her followers that try to make your life hell and the handful of perverted, horny guys that tries to get in your pants ever so often.

I made my way to the school building, saying ‘hi’ to a few people as I did. All of a sudden a hand went around my waist and pulled me back into a hard chest. Tingles exploded throughout my body and I immediately turned to see that it was indeed Zac.

“Zac!” I screamed smiling as I jumped into his awaiting arms and pressed my lips to his. His hand cupped the back of my head, holding me in place as his lips moved in sync with mine. I, however, pulled back before we started making out in front of the entire school.

“What are you doing here?” I asked still smiling.

“What do you mean, I go here now” he said

“You got a transfer?” I asked excitedly and as he nodded, I jumped into his arms squealing, while he laughed.

I guess I should have seen this coming, with Dylan threatening me and what happened with the other Alpha and his mate.

“So you know where the Alpha goes, his pack follows.” Zac says as he nodded in the opposite direction.

I turned around to see Justin, Rachel, Daniel, Melony and Nicole all standing together near two expensive looking vehicles.

I grabbed Zac’s hand and dragged him towards them. I immediately hugged Rachel and Melony. I realized that Nicole was no longer with them and I looked over to see her flirting with some jock.

As I was chatting with them, the warning bell rang signaling that we had five minutes to get to class.

Zac stayed to get his stuff and told me to go on ahead and he would come meet me.

I made my way to my locker and began getting my books. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked in the direction to see no one there. I turned to the other side to see Mark there, leaning against the locker, smirking.

“I can’t believe you still fall for that.” He said grinning widely as he pulled me in for a hug

“Shut up.” I said smiling as well, hugging him back

All of a sudden I was ripped from Marks arms. I looked up to see Zac pinning Mark by his throat on the opposite wall.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short guys but this is all I had time for. Sorry again.