Chapter Two

Hey guys!!! I just like to thank everyone for all the contributions they made to my book..whether you fanned, commented, voted or simply just read the first chapter , I really, really appreciated. Also lots of love and thanks to my best friend ever who helped me promote my book..her name on wattpad is azariena...Thanks so much..LOVE U!!!

Also thanks to my friend Blossom_Peaches..for just being there for me..Thanks for being an awesome friend..i can’t say how much I appreciate it.

So I decided to start dedicating chapters to my fans starting with the first person to fan me.

That’s about it for now!!

COMMENT…..VOTE …..AND FAN!!!!!!!!!

THX!!!

Ali <3

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the door slowly trying to hear what they were talking about. Apparently Dylan had just arrived because he was introducing himself.

“H-Hey, I’m D-Dylan. Um, i’m Jessica’s b-boyfriend. You must be her b-brother, Jared. She told me you were coming today.” I decided to make my presence known before Jared brought out his over-protective older brother side and made Dylan more nervous.

“Hey babe.” I said before walking past my brother to Dylan and planting a kiss on his cheek.

“Hey” he replied as he pulled me in for a hug. I could tell my preence made him relax slightly as he stood a little taller and wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Hey bro, I’m going out for the night, could you tell mom and dad that I left and you guys don’t have to bother staying up, I’ll be home a little late.” I know he wasn’t going let me leave just like that and my point was proven correct when he pointed a threatening finger at Dylan and said

“You and I have to have a little chat before you guys leave.” I directed my gaze towards Dylan as he silently pleaded with me to do something, so I said

“Please Jared, don’t do this, at least not tonight. Pretty please with a cherry on top.” I pleaded as I pouted my lips and widened my eyes creating my irresistible puppy dog face.

“Oh no not the puppy dog face” he said. I knew he was ready to give in and I smiled inwardly as to not ruin my pouting lips. “Oh ok fine. But we will be chatting soon, you here that.” He said looking at Dylan one more time.

“Yea man. Thanks.”

“Thanks Jared, love you.” I said kissing his cheek

“Love you to baby sis, bye” he said and with that I shut the door and we headed towards Dylan’s Ferrari F430.

Dylan got there before me and he opened the door and said in a fake British accent “After you milady”

I smiled and shook my head as I pecked his lips and slid into the passenger seat. He shut the door and made his way over to the driver’s side. It was our one month anniversary and he told me that he had a special date planned for us. I was practically jumping in my seat with excitement as he started the engine and it roared to life. “So what are we doing?” I asked still bubbling with excitement.

He laughed at my eagerness and replied “It’s a surprise.”

“Aww” I said and pouted my lips stubbornly.