twenty three

𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟳𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟳𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗚. 𝗞𝗜𝗠

Shocked? Because we're not! The phenomenon which is ELYSIAN (Korea's top idol group right now) has just had their first comeback in over six months!

Their new and first full-length album 'Tell Me Your Wish' was released only 5 days ago yet records have been broken and surely everyone now knows ELYSIAN's names.

'Tell Me Your Wish' is a self produced album filled with eleven tracks that are all different from each other, yet so addictive. Among these, are two sub-unit songs, which also came out with music videos only a couple of days later.

'SUGAR POP' is a three member sub-unit filled with the three youngest of the group, Talia - main rapper and vocalist - Mei, main dancer, lead rapper and vocalist, and Sora (lead rapper and vocalist.) Much to fans shock, despite them all being rappers, the song is a hybrid of pop, italo disco and bubblegum style, containing elements of 70's and 80's.

Don't let the wacky, yet colourful music video fool you though! The song is actually about the three girls being enticed by a "Catallena" woman.

'Brown Eyed Girls' is the four member sub-unit filled with the four eldest. That being: Moon - leader and lead vocalist - Sumi ( lead dancer and vocalist ), Kimberly, lead vocalist and sub-dancer, and finally Hyunjin the main vocalist, visual and face of the group.

The song was originally made by Talia for another girl group, but both her and the company decided it would help push away the ideas of cuter concepts the public expected from them. Fun fact: the songs original title was "Voodoo."

Despite being out for only five days, not only the song, but the iconic choreo in the chorus has already helped the song and album chart #1 worldwide.

Something we didn't expect ... A solo? ELYSIAN's japanese lead dancer and vocalist came out with a music video earlier today for her full english bonus track "Genie In A Bottle."

The song is a teen-pop and dance-pop song which incorporates elements from R&B. Genie in a Bottle" has already received generally favorable reviews from contemporary music critics, most of whom praised the song's lyrics and Sumi's vocals on the track, as well as charting high internationally.

ELYSIAN is already famous in the US but could this be their road to full on worldwide recognition?

All of the individual music videos have already hit over 100M views! As well as the fact that ELYSIAN have beaten their own high score of most views in 24 hours! Their last music video "Lion Heart" had gotten 109, and Genie had just gotten the score of 132!

We wish nothing but the best for the million-sellers and their journey with future comebacks! What was your favourite song off the album? Answer here!

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(5554) Crazy!!!! They really are the best girl group ..

(0283) I think a lot of people were nervous about this comeback, but everything about it was perfect .. What else can you expect from elysian though??

(2747) Tell Me Your Wish deserves a grammy

(3485) True born hardworkers. They really deserve the title 'Nations Girl Group!'