four

𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟭𝟲𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵                              𝗝

𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟭𝟲𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝗝.𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗡

ELYSIAN have been getting a lot of media attention (and general attention alongside that) with their new comeback. The girls have shown their happiness and thankfulness to all the fans and people that have been showing them support, as this comeback has not only opened so many new doors for them, but has brought them closer as well.

But, is too much attention ever good?

Recently, ELYSIAN were seen at the airport, on their way to perform a special stage in China and hold a fan meet there. At first fans were quite confused at the youngest member, Sora, and her behaviour. When the other girls would take fans gifts and smile at the cameras, the manager took them for her instead and she simply refused to show her face. It seemed really rude at first and fans criticised her for thinking she's any "more special" then the other girls.

The next day, performed at the China fan meet and Sora seemed quite uneasy but fans passed it off as her being simply exhausted from the comeback and preparations for it, applauding her for still performing with a smile on her face, well other trolls on the internet continued to poke fun at her.

It all went downhill when they had gotten back to Korea. Just like any other airport visit, fans went to take pictures or just see the girls as they came back from their flight from China. It's unsure whether the girl was a fansite or a saesang, but she had gotten close enough the Sora to pull her down to the ground and actually make physical contact, hitting the young girl across the face.

People were completely shocked, some fans pulling the attacker off of her whilst Sora quickly stood up and ran in front of the others to the car, alongside her manager who seemed to be asking her if she was okay.

The girl in question is a well known saesang to not only ELYSIAN but their senior group TWICE, as well. She was later on sued by KQ Entertainment for physical assault.

Some fans were beginning to get really concerned as they saw hate comments all over Sora's SNS accounts, it was truly hard to ignore. A few hours after the comments began to really blow out of proportion, Sora's SNS accounts were temporarily deactivated.

Just earlier this morning, KQ Entertainment posted a statement regarding Sora and what had happened:

❝ 𝗗𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦, 𝗪𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛, ❞ the company stated, ❝ 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘, ❞ the statement went on to explain how idols are human before idols and that their health matter more than music. KQ also noted that Sora will be taken care of and has asked personally for the fans not to worry as she is getting the help she needs now. It was also stated her SNS profiles will be back up after the hiatus and that any malicious comments or fake news will no longer be taken as a joke and will have legal action taken against them.

We are wishing for a smooth recovery and nothing but happiness in the future, get well soon Sora! See the official statement realised by KQ Entertainment today, here.

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(+2736) I really pity her, she was forced to apologise, mental illness is no joke, people these days are too cruel ㅠ.ㅠ

(-5927) It's crazy how ELYSIAN is mainly a JYP group but KQ is the only one taking all the legal action... I wonder how JYP would have reacted if this happened to one of his dear girl's Twice..

(+8273) I honestly don't care, am I supposed
to pity her? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

(+3744) These haters will be more careful with their words now, they might face jail time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.