vogue interview

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧'𝘀 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗩𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗧 ! ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[250819]

"welcome to heaven, we are your paradise!" the five girls introduced in unison, "hello, we are ELYSIAN!"

"and we're here, with vogue korea!" leader moon exclaimed, smiling wide. the other four girls laughed, sora muttering a 'cute' under her breath.

[ q1. what is your biggest achievement as of now & how do you feel about it? ]

the girls all looked at each other, nodding at the question before main vocalist, hyunjin, spoke up, "i think debuting is a big achievement of anything!" she put her loose black hair behind her ear before continuing, "we've all practiced and worked so hard to get to the position we're in right now, it's a blessing, especially with all the support we have been receiving so far." hyunjin smiled brightly.

moon, ELYSIAN's leader, answered next, "our first win also, for me, it never really clicked that we had actually debuted, it was so overwhelming," she laughed, along with the rest of her members, all shaking their heads in agreement, "i have been a trainee for around seven years and i was so used to just greeting everyone in the company normally, but after debut whenever i would see someone they would congratulate me on my first win, or debut, it was so shocking, sometimes i forgot i'm an idol, honestly!"

suddenly, the second oldest, angel, burst out laughing, making the rest of the girl look at her questionably, followed by a string of "why, what happened?" the laughed along with her in pure confusion, making the staff laugh as well. once angel had calmed down, she turned to moon and asked her if she knew why she was laughing. (which moon replied no, simply looking at her like a crazy person.)

"one time, we were in the practice rooms and our seniors, TWICE, came in to congratulate us and moon looked at them and asked what they were talking about!" the leader shook her head bashfully at the embarrassing memory, "she completely forgot what she was talking about, it was so funny!" the other members just chuckled out their leaders' ways.

[ q2. are you girls involved in the creative process of your music/career, if so, what's it like? ]

"definitely! yes, we are!" talia eagerly answered, "we all play a part in comebacks and albums. whether it's producing, writing lyrics, choosing outfits, choreographing, directing and coming up for ideas for the music videos of special stages, we all enjoy playing a part and showing our creativity." to which everyone nodded, and sora answered next.