knowing bros

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗔𝗟𝗕𝗨𝗠 ! ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[130819]

the five girls were playing with each others hair and rubbing their clammy hands onto their plaid matching cute skirts. they were nervous to say the least, it was their first time appearing on a variety show since their debut as, of course they had gotten many calls and requests to join on shows, they were too busy with photo shoots, comebacks and just the overall stress of finally debuting. they were simply waiting for their signal to join the set as the recording had already began.

meanwhile, inside the classroom was quite calm, after some normal shenanigans of the seven men and sarcastic comments from heechul and sangmin, they had sat down together to try and guess who their guests would be on the show. "i have a feeling it's going to be an actress or actor," youngchul guessed, which they all agreed was pretty reasonable, as many k-dramas had released from that time in the year. a minute of silence filled the classroom which was suddenly disrupted with the door sliding open and the five girls peeking in.

the five girls all entered the classroom with big smiles on their faces as they all lined up behind the desk which was the main focus of the room. "wow, it's elysian!" soogeun yelled from his desk. heechul rushes up and began dancing to the killing part of their recent comeback: 'bingle bangle.' the girls all laughed at him, sora even applauding him for even singing the lyrics so well.

"yah, aren't you supposed to be preparing for your comeback?" yelled sangmin from the back row, accusingly pointing his finger at the girls with a small smile lingering on his face. "that's why we're here!" hyunjin barked back with the same joking tone. the rest of the cast members laughed at the short girl, janghoon commenting: "so short but so fierce."

soon after, it was time for rest of the men to guess the girls names and properly begin the episode. angel walked down to soogeun and passed him
the clipboard which was in the backpack she found under the desk. as she smiled at him and turned to walk back to the desk kyunghoon turned to heechul and pointed out, "wah, she's really pretty." which heechul just nodded to. angel heard him though and turned and said: "yeah, I'm sorry I can't say the same for you." everyone in the class began to laugh as kyunghoon went red.

angel felt bad immediately after and ran up to him and randomly hugged him, "i'm sorry, you're really handsome!" the cast and staff awed at her politeness when kyunghoon forgave her, turning redder then before. she quickly walked back to her space behind the desk.