eighteen

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟯𝗥𝗗, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                            𝗠

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟯𝗥𝗗, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝗠. 𝗛𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡.

Netizens were more then surprised at the sudden news of Talia and Jisung finishing their relationship and continue to wonder what the reason was behind the breakup. The public is curious why the two rising stars had broken up, since they looked really good with each other.

STRAY KID'S Jisung and ELYSIAN's Talia announced their relationship that had been going on since late 2019, and they have just broke up after being a public couple for just six months.

The agency said the reason for their breakup was just because of tight schedules and not having time for each other. A lot of fans were upset to hear the breakup of Talia and Jisung, but claim to continue rooting for them.

They have both recently had a comeback so check out Stray Kid's 'God's Menu' music video here and ELYSIAN's 'Lion Heart' music video here! Let's wish nothing but success and happiness for the two!

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(+2627) Hmm, kinda suspicious this came out when they have both just had a comeback.. Media play? Park Jin Young you smart b*tch.

(-1224) Breakup articles always happen before and after comebacks ㅋㅋ happened with Taeyeon and Baekhyun too ㅋㅋㅋ

(+0374) They really went through a lot from the media attention to hidden cameras ㅠㅠ supporting their future activities.

(-7381) I feel bad for them that their break up has to get media attention like this..

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.