ask in a box

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡 '𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗫' ! ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[240620]

guide =
english look like this !

"one, two, three," moon introduced, "welcome to heaven, we are your paradise, hello, we are elysian!" the seven girls finished in unison, cheering and clapping after.

"elysian is back again with our fifth mini album 'dilkashi,' shall we start ask in a box?" moon asked, looking around at the other members who nodded, smiling contentedly. "let's get it!" the youngest said, winking at the camera, to which the others shared a look, before falling into a silence.

"questions please." sora asked the staff, trying to recover from her embarrassment, to which the staff and members chuckled at.

" sora asked the staff, trying to recover from her embarrassment, to which the staff and members chuckled at

"ask.. ice queen!" the six other girls said, as leader moon raised her hand to the camera, pretending as if she'd had actual ice powers, to which the editor played along. "you're not the elsa you think you are," kimberly told her, with an embarrassed look on her face, making the other members burst out in laughter, "way to burst my bubble," the leader mumbled with a upset expression on her face. she then looked down at her lap in an attempt to hide her smile, to which kimberly showed her a finger heart.

"what is that?" the camera showed sora lean over to hyunjin to which she replied, "just nod and smile,"

"let me read it out for you," mei says, picking out a card from the box, clearing her throat before reading out the question, "you seem a lot happier these days," the second youngest turned out her attention to the camera and winked, "don't act like that shen mei," moon told her, almost shocked at what she just did, as the other members laughed.