ten

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟭𝟰𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                   𝗠

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟭𝟰𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                   𝗠. 𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗔.

Yes, you read that right, ELYSIAN might just be debuting a subunit, and we're all here for it! (But also nowhere near prepared for it at the same time.)

Last night, main dancer Mei went on VLIVE to converse with fans and answer some questions. A commenter asked if they have been working on any new things like music or collaborations. Mei responded by explaining that all of the members have been visiting the studio lately but they haven't been completely focused on an album, more so a concept idea.

She went on to explain the dance line (which consists of Mei herself, Angel and Kimberly) have been working on a big project together. Seeing the big reaction from fans though, she added on that she didn't know if anything would come out in the end, but they've been working hard.

Does that mean we get to see the three dancers of our century dancing and singing together as a unit on the big stage? We may only dream.

What are you thoughts on the rumours? Do you think ELYSIAN should debut a sub-unit so early, and if they do, should it be a dance-unit?

If we get more of this, I sure hope so! Click here to watch Mei's VLIVE and here to see ELYSIAN's dance line perform for a monthly dance video!

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(+0384) I mean soon they won't really be rookies anymore so I hope to see JYP and KQ let them do projects like this.

(-9274) They're like the next After School, so hardworking, but at the same time, they're building their fan base by the day, even my grandma knows who they are ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I hope this won't be their downfall.

(+5834) I'd hope they were to debut a vocal line sub-unit, just imagine the bops they could release.

(+2467) No, for the love of god please no. Just let them release a full album first at least. Jesus.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.