the first win

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗜𝗡 ! ❞

[171018]

the five girls all held each others hands as they watched the votes on the scoreboard rise. they were more then great full with the response from their debut, they had gotten so much love and support, although being a new group. their cheesy grins never left their faces whilst performing due to the fan chants and screams that nearly blocked out the music. it was truly a dream come true for them.

they were currently competing against april for their new hit song: 'oh! my mistake!' and all the members truly believed they weren't going to achieve their first win that day. why would they? they just debuted, it was their first stage, and they're going against april, a group that has been around for years, their first win was simply out of discussion.

moon turned to the youngest, who was currently clinging to her left arm, "we're around twelve points behind." the leader huffed, making sora tighten her hold on moon, "don't stress, why are you calculating anyway?" she replied, chuckling quietly.

it felt like a decade had passed, the five girls just wanted to leave, the hot lights, cameras and all eyes on them. it was too much. a name was read out and screams were heard. the five girls opened their eyes to see everyone smiling at them. feeling the confetti caress their skin, and seeing the others girls try to hide the fact that they were crying, moon realised they had won. they did it.

bowing respectively to the mc's and taking hold of the trophy and microphone that was passed to her, she glanced at the rest of her members before beginning her speech.

"uh, i never really thought this would actually happen! thank you jyp and sean pd-nim, i'm really appreciative of the fact you gave us the chance to debut and you poured your hope and passion into our group. thank you to our supporters, it's only been around twenty four hours but you are all so kind, thank you!" she smiled at the camera one more time before handing the microphone to the only stable member, talia.

"yes, uh, i want to say thank you to my members, you guys are like my family now so i'm very thankful, also thank you to my actual family for supporting and loving me! thank you to everyone who voted and is supporting our debut and album, please look after us, thank you!" she finished, pulling the crying hyunjin into her shoulder a bit more before slighty bowing and passing the microphone back down.

the mc went on to congratulate the girls and finishing of the programme with the outro.

as the other idols began to walk out, the instrumental for their debut song 'fun!' started to play as a signal for them to began singing.

the five girls messed around on stage, showing their real personalities — which the audience loved — and singing their song, celebrating for the first win on their first promotional day. as the song came to an end they bowed to the crowd and thanked them, hoping to see them again.

walking backstage, hyunjin covered her face as she began crying again, "what's wrong?" angel asked, with a pout on her face, "i'm just so happy i can take these heels off!" to which angel jokingly pushed her, leaving the small girl to walk back to their dressing room bare footed, holding both high heels in her hands and smiling gleefully.