twelve

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟵𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                      𝗙

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟵𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                      𝗙. 𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛.

ELYSIAN's main dancer, Mei, joined MOMOLAND's Yeonwoo, LOVELYZ's Mijoo, TWICE's Jeongyeon, GFRIEND's Sowon and RED VELVET's Joy for a collab stage covering MISS A's song 'Hush.' Not only was Mei praised for her vocals, dance skills, visuals and stage presence, but she was also praised for something else.

The performance started off perfect, but after the first chorus, viewers began to notice the fact that Mei seemed somehow uncomfortable. Of course, trying to give the best performance she could, she continued to dance like nothing was wrong, but when she was at the back, or in a formation where she wasn't seen, viewers could notice her sudden discomfort.

Mei was wearing a halter top that kept the top piece of her dress together, and the thin straps were tied behind her neck, but during the performance, it untied causing an emergency wardrobe malfunction.

In order to avoid unwanted exposure, Mei quickly grabbed her top and attempted to tie it back up. Due to the common formation changes and intense choreography though, she had no choice but to continue dancing while holding the strings with her hands.

Throughout the entire performance, even the other girls tried to help Mei with her outfit, but the music was too fast, and the formations were changing so often for that to happen.

In the end, Mei had to complete the performance while holding up her shirt, leaving her to dance with only one hand, to prevent it from falling off. Luckily, Mei managed to keep herself safe from any indecent exposure, but a close call like that is making fans hope that the stylists be more careful about how they dress idols, especially those who dance intense choreographies.

All of this was caught on camera, of course, and Mei got a lot of praise from not only netizens and fans, but other idols backstage as well. She handled it very well and continued performing with a smile on her face.

Sometimes it's hard to believe Mei is still technically a rookie! Watch here for the performance!

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(+2773) No matter how much you hate Mei for joining the group late, you can't not say she doesn't deserve to be where she is, I honesty didn't know she was a rookie until I searched it up.

(-2048) I wish stylists would be more careful with these things, if she didn't catch that when she did, God knows what would have happened, but it was so kind of Joy and Sowon to keep checking if she was alright, and even trying to help her at times ㅠ.ㅠ

(-0004) Wah~ I noticed something was wrong with her arm but she made it look natural I didn't think twice.. I honestly think she did the best in this performance, her stage presence is insane, she can sing really well live and she looked so pretty ㅠ.ㅠ

(+4555) I didn't know who she was until this performance, and I'm glad I know who she is now, I was so amazed by her talent and professionalism!

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.