nineteen

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟳𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                       𝗞

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝟳𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬                                       𝗞. 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔.

After the announcement of 2D and S being an official group, fans of ELYSIAN, NCT and SEVENTEEN were both shocked, happy and excited to hear upcoming music and seeing a new friendship bloom, and that's exactly what they had gotten.

After their debut, fans saw their growth in friendship and chemistry during live stages, vlives and behind the scene videos. Sadly, they only got to promote as a trio for just over four weeks, as their respective groups were all announced to be working on comebacks in the upcoming few months.

Fans truly began to appreciate their friendship when a video was posted to their very own YouTube channel. It was the last day of promotion, a video of thanks from each of the members to one another was released and some behind the scenes footage was shown of the three in tears together, as their truly released that it was their last stage together for a while. Leader Dino even saying, "I wish I didn't take these last few days as granted."

Since then, to fans relief, they've been talking about each other and showing support whenever they can. Sora recently explained on a Instagram live that it's hard for them to meet up due to busy schedules but since their schedules have recently been overlapping, they've had time to hang out a bit more.

Fans asked on the same live for more content of the three and Sora promised to post something if she remembers to take a photo at any upcoming music shows.

Yesterday, 2D AND S' respective groups, as well as other big KPOP groups, performed at a special Music Bank event. The three managed to meet up and we were gifted this picture on Sora's Instagram. The caption reading:

❝ 𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘. 𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗨𝗦 𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥. ❞

They even revealed that they were supposed to perform one of their songs '365 FRESH' but couldn't due to how short the show was actually going to be.

Do you want to see the trio back on stage together?

Click here for the post, and click here for the KBS special show!

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(-3837) They seem to have a good friendship, it would be nice if other idols could have this without fans assuming that they're dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ or even worse, sending death threats. When will they understand that their "oppa" has their own lives? ㅎ

(+67550) Wait, they had fans? Didn't know..

(-21710) They'll do well as long as they don't get into any dating rumors within the team

(+44421) Their songs are so good that it actually makes me worried about what happens if their next song doesn't live up to the hype ㅋㅋㅋ

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.