seperated at birth

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗨𝗢 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ! ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[012319]

"stop pushing me you-you, little rat," angel stuttered a little, making the younger boy laugh, "you can't come up with anything else?" he asked, teasing her, to which she sighed and jokingly raised her hand, "okay, i'm sorry, i'm sorry," vernon laughed, watching as she smiled proudly at herself, actually thinking she did something.

the two were currently wandering around backstage at the 2019 gaon chart music awards, it was pretty early and their groups weren't rehearsing so they decided on catching up with each other and just being the stupid duo they always are. they've always been friends since predebut, and fans know this because of how much they like to talk about each other.

"hey, have you seen that new trend?" the shorter girl raised her eyebrows, watching vernon pull the phone from his back pocket and opening an app. the two laughed at the video before they turned to each other, "we should do it together!" they said in unison.

they practiced what they were going to say for the video before finally coming to a conclusion. "okay, take one," vernon said, just before angel was about to start the video. turning to him with a dirty look, she blinked, sighed, and leaned forward to start the video. they younger boy just bit the inside of his cheek, knowing if he laughed he would make her even madder.

"famous relative checkkk~" they both lip synced to the audio, smiling at the end, waiting for the video to end. they rushed to their feet and ran together, trying to find someone to finish the video with them.

"how about we ask your manager to finish it?" vernon suggested, to which angel agreed, thinking it would be funny. they then rushed back to elysian's waiting room, even passing seventeen's (to which a tired seungcheol yelled out, "be careful kids!") where the rest of the members were, either practicing, sleeping, eating or just on their phones.

"misumi, what did i tell you about hanging around with hansol," the manager jokes, ruffling with their hairs like little kids before asking what they wanted.
it took a while of convincing but they got permission to film and post it in the end. "unnie, you look so swag," angel complimented her manager once they'd finished the video, trying not to laugh at her managers proud expression.

"i swear you two were separated at birth," the manager says as they all read through the comments of the video. "yeah me too!" vernon said cutely, which made the two females laugh, "hansol, you're so cute," a moment of silence, "ew, i take it back."

*✧・゚:* a/n: i'm so obsessed with vernon and angel's friendship please, they're so annoying 😭

*✧・゚:* a/n: i'm so obsessed with vernon and angel's friendship please, they're so annoying 😭.. anyways i really want to work on more scenarios so if you have any suggestions/ideas, please tell me !! :)