twenty

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟴𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟴𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗔. 𝗔𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗔.

Four members of idol group ELYSIAN were involved in a car crash due to their manager, who was intoxicated at the time, illegally drunk driving.

On the Tuesday, South Korean police arrived at the scene, where the car had crashed into another car, approximately at 3:03pm.

The manager, in his 30's, had drunken at least two bottles of alcohol before picking the four members up for a shooting at the company. The girls claimed they were aware of his drunken state and tried to
stop him but he reassured them he was fine, and continued to drive.

The four idols, Moon, Angel, Kimberly and Mei had no traces of alcohol in their system however. Unfortunately, all passengers of both involved cars were hospitalised with small to severe injury's, and the manager has been treated, and now imprisoned.

❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬.

The JYP CEO has confirmed that due to the injury's of the four girls involved and anxiety of the three other members, the comeback will be delayed until further notice and ELYSIAN will be going on a hiatus until everyone is healthy again, both mentally and physically.

ELYSIAN have been a hit group since their debut, with their self-produced albums and title track hits like "Mr. Mr." We wish nothing but quick recovery for everyone involved.

𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦...

(2938) JYP again, first Jackson now them, never fails to disappoint ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(3211) Drunk driving and abetting are both serious crimes. I don't want to see more innocent idols involved in accidents like this. Wishing fast recovery.

(9207) Do the others not have their licenses? There were four others in the car, if one was drunk, shouldn't one of the other girls offered to drive, especially if they knew he was drunk?

(0182) Geez, if they knew their manager was drunk they could've called for a cab. God. You thought they would've learnt after everything.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.