| Chapter Two | :: Daryl

No One's POV

Octavia gets up and dressed into

She walks out, walking a sleepy Carl over to their parents tent

"I'll be back in a few." Octavia says.

Carl nods and Octavia kisses his head before letting him into their parents tent. She then goes to the black Jeep Shane found for her.

Shane met her at the Jeep and the two leave to get water for the group.

///

Rick turns to see Octavia driving a black jeep with Shane in the passenger seat. She puts it in park and smirks at her shocked but smirking father.

"Water's here, guys!" Octavia announces.

"Just a reminder to boil before use." Shane adds.

Screams are then heard followed by..

"OCTAVIA!" Carl shouts.

"Carl?" Lori shouts as everyone runs to the screams.

"O!" Carl shouts.

"Carl!" Octavia shouts, running into the woods with Rick and Shane on her toes.

"Mommy!" Sophia shouts.

"Rick!" Glenn shouts.

Rick turns and catches a weapon Glenn tossed at him. Carl and Sophia rush to the group. Carl runs straight into Octavia's arms. She kissed his head before gently pushing him towards Lori.

"Carl, stay with mom." Octavia says.

Carl nods as Octavia runs over to the group. She sees that Daryl had just arrived.

"Son of a bitch. That's my deer! Look at it. All gnawed on by this..." Daryl says as he walks over to the walker and deer.

"Filthy, disease-bearing, motherless poxy bastard!" Daryl says, kicking the walker.

"Calm down, son. That's not helping." Dale says.

"What do you know about it, old man? Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to "on golden pond"? I've been tracking this deer for miles. Gonna drag it back to camp, have little ass-kicker and me cook up some venison. What do you think? Do you think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?" Daryl asks.

"I wouldn't risk that." Shane asks.

Daryl sighs.

"That's a damn shame. I got some squirrel-- about a dozen or so. That'll have to do." Daryl says.

The head of the walker begins to bite.

"Oh god." Amy says before Andrea takes her away.

"Come on, people. What the hell?" Daryl asks, getting his arrow ready.