| Chapter Fourteen | Chaos

No One's POV

Octavia woke up the next morning, cuddled up to Daryl. She smiles, relieved it wasn't all another dream. She felt Daryl stir and looked up just as his eyes looked down at her. He saw a smile appear on his face which instantly brought one to hers.

She leaned on her elbow and pecked his lips.

"Morning." Octavia says.

"Mornin. I'm so happy it wasn't a dream." Daryl says.

"Me too." Octavia says.

The two share a hug before getting out of bed and throwing on their shoes.

"I have to let my group know I'm safe. I need my walkie." Octavia says.

"I think Glenn has it. Come on." Daryl says.

Octavia got up and took his extended hand before the two left her cell and went down to everyone.

"You look better." Glenn says.

"Feel better, too." Octavia says then walks over and hugs Glenn.

Glenn hugs her back.

"Thank you." Octavia says.

"I just saw you and brought you in." Glenn says as they pull away.

"Exactly. You didn't hesitate, even with that many walkers out there. You and Maggie risked yourselves to get me in here." Octavia says before turning to Maggie.

The two girls smile and hug.

"We missed you so much." Maggie says.

"I missed you all, too." Octavia says as they pull away.

"Do you happen to have my walkie? I need to let my people know I'm safe. And what happened to my group." Octavia says.

"Yeah. It's been going off but we didn't wanna mess with it." Rick says, handing it to her.

'Octavia?! It's been 24 hours since I've seen or heard from you and I'm starting to worry.'

Lexa's voice piped in from the walkie.

"Lexa." Octavia says.

'Finally a response! Do you have any idea how worried I've been, damn you Octavia Grimes! I nearly sent our half the camp to find your ass! If you needed some space again you could've just said that instead of giving me a heart attack!'

Octavia chuckles.

"I'm sorry.. we were—" Octavia was cut off.

'The minute you get back here, I'm going to kick your ass, Octavia Jolene Grimes! I had half a mind to go out there and look for you!'

"Bellamy, I'm fine, I'm sorry I worried you guys. I promise, I'm safe. We were attacked." Octavia says.

'Attacked? By who? When?'

"I'm not sure by who. I didn't get to look at them well enough. They had walkers and let them go. No other survivors. I'm sorry, I let you guys down, Lexa." Octavia says.