| Chapter Thirteen | :: Reunion

No One's POV

"Glenn!" Maggie shouts as Glenn threw the gates open, sprinting towards his best friend.

Maggie killed the walkers that were right there as Glenn lifted Octavia into his arms and ran back her way. She waits til he's inside the gates before closing and securing the gates again.

Once it was secure, the couple take off into a sprint toward the cell block.

"HERSHEL!!" Glenn yells, running with Octavia in his arms.

Maggie matching his speed.

"RICK!! LORI!!" Maggie yells.

"CARL! DARYL!" Glenn yells, fighting to keep her up in his arms.

They finally get to the cell block and run in as Hershel seemed to have just gotten to his foot.

"Hershel!" Glenn shouts.

Everyone turned to see Glenn carrying a female covered in blood. Maggie following close behind.

"Oh my god is that Octavia?!" Carol asks, shock and worry in her voice, recognizing the features.

"She stopped breathing!" Glenn says.

"Get her on the table!" Hershel says.

Beth and Carol shove everything off the table. Glenn lays her on it just as Rick, Lori, Carl, and Daryl came running into the room.

"The hells going on?" Daryl asks.

"They found Octavia." Carol cries.

The four rush forward and all let out gasps. There Octavia laid on the table... bloody and unconscious.

"Daddy, her blood is black! What could cause this?" Maggie asks.

"I don't know. But first things first." Hershel says then begins CPR.

After what seemed like years, Octavia breathes again. Octavia looked frantic as she looked around.

"Hey hey hey hey, shh, it's okay

"Hey hey hey hey, shh, it's okay." Maggie says, coming over and touching Octavia's head.

Octavia's vision was a little blurry and in and out but she recognized the voice and facial features.

"Maggie?" Octavia asks.