| Chapter Seventeen | Not All Lost

No One's POV

Daryl carries Octavia to a cell and lays her on the bed of it. He runs up to his perch and gets his water and rushes back to the cell.

He helps Octavia sit up a bit and drink some water. Eventually, she drank the whole bottle.

"I'm sorry." Octavia says, her voice sounding a bit more normal.

"Don't be sorry, tavia." Daryl says.

Octavia then places a hand on the back of Daryl's head, pulling him closer to her. Soon, their lips were connected and Daryl placed a hand on her hip, kissing her back with all his emotions poured into it.

The fear and emptiness he felt was slowly going away as he feels Octavia. She's really here.

They soon pull away then smile at each other. Daryl moves a strand of hair out of her face and tucks it behind her ear.

"You scared the shit out of me, darlin." Daryl whispers.

"I didn't mean to. I had to make sure Carol got out. She twisted her ankle in the tunnels. T gave his life for us to have a chance to escape." Octavia says.

"We found him. Buried him.. if you wanna see him." Daryl gently said.

"I'd love to. He said he needed to get me back to you. Both me and Carol." Octavia says.

Daryl gives a small smile. Damnit T-Dog, Daryl thought with a chuckle.

"Where is everyone?" Octavia asks.

"I'll get them. Keep your little ass parked here." Daryl says.

Octavia chuckles and nods. She watched Daryl leave and exhaled as she lays back down. She was happy to be out of that little room and here.

"Rick. Who the hell's this?" Daryl asks.

"You wanna tell us your name?" Rick asks.

The woman stayed silent.

"Y'all come on in here." Daryl says.

"Everything alright?" Rick asks.

"You're gonna wanna see this." Rick says.

"Go ahead. Carl, get the bag." Rick says.

The group leaves Michonne locked in the cell before following Daryl to a cell. Rick sees someone laying in the bed and slows down a bit.

Octavia sits back up and sees her father. Despite the exhaustion, she couldn't help but smile, seeing him.

"Daddy." Octavia whispers, tears coming to her eyes.

Rick let out a gasp before quickly helping her to her feet and into his arms. Octavia softly cried into his neck as she clung to her father.

"Thank god. Thank god. Oh thank god." Rick repeated as he clung to his daughter, his body shaking with his sobs.

Yes, Lori was still gone but he got his daughter back. His first born. His little girl. He kisses her head and sniffles, a hand on the back of her head.

"I'm so glad you're safe." Rick says.

"You, too, dad." Octavia says as she turns to Hershel.

"How?" Hershel asks, as he pulls Octavia into a hug.

"Solitary." Octavia says with a chuckle.

"Poor thing fought her way into a cell. Must have passed out. Dehydrated. She also has a slash on her thigh." Daryl says.

The Archer's Warriorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें