t w e n t y - t w o

mia | december 26th | 09:21am
>ravenclaw dormitories

if you had told me this time last year that george weasley would have been the one to take my virginity, i most likely would have flushed scarlet and told you to be quiet.

but now my cheeks were flushed scarlet and george weasley was the one telling me to be quiet from above me, his auburn hair falling into his eyes.

"the silencing charms probably haven't held up all night, mia. can you be quiet for me, angel?" he cooed as he gently thrust up into me. i whimpered, nodding my head and locking my ankles around his waist.

he brought his lips down to meet with mine, smiling against me, "that's my girl. so good for me" he praised, and my stomach flipped at the tone of his voice. his hips were rocking into mine too softly, too slow. i needing him faster, harder; and with a breathy moan, i told him.

he complied to my request; and with a groan as i clenched around him, praises tumbled from his mouth as he buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"george, don't – fuck – don't stop, please" i moaned and his breath was coming out in pants against my skin as he continued to pound into me with so much intensity and force my head started spinning.

i could feel the familiar coil of warmth spreading through my abdomen as he hit the most sensitive spot deep inside of me. i screwed my eyes shut as i brought my nails down his back as my own started to arch under him. he hissed at the feeling but when he let out a broken moan - i did it again.

as if he knew i was going to cry out under the pleasure, he moved his body and pressed his hand against my mouth as he continued rutting his hips into mine. i moaned against his hand and moved my hips up to meet his thrusts.

"that's it, fuck – i'm close, mia." he warned and i nodded, shifting his hand off of my mouth so i could meet his lips again.

the kiss we shared was desperate and full of need as our tongues battled and our teeth clashed against each other. it was when he shifted his hips at a different angle, i whined into his mouth; begging to have him closer.

then the air around us changed. i don't know what made us both take a second to slow down - but when i opened my eyes and saw george's warm, brown eyes staring down at me; his thrusts had become slower and softer.

i took my hands away from his back and cupped his jaw with my palm, basking in the change of momentum between us. my heart swelled when i watched him lean into my touch as he pressed his lips against my thumb.

"you-" he started, as his hips gently rolled into mine "-are absolutely beautiful"

his praises and compliments were enough to make me smile up at him. pure adoration must have been littered through my eyes, because that's all i felt for him in that moment. my george.

"you feel so good, george" i cried out weakly and he moaned from above me.

as he continued to move inside me, we were both emitting quiet grunts and moans against each others mouths. it was as if we hadn't seen each other in years, the yearning we both had for one another was overwhelming us both and i couldn't help but tremble at the thought.

"i've never felt this way about - fuck - about anyone before, you know that, right?" george groaned as i clenched around him, and i whimpered at the sound of his voice, hoarse and gruff as his hips continued to rut into mine so perfectly.