t w e n t y - s e v e n

thank u for ur smut suggestions u are all FILTHY i love it

narrator | january 27th | 7:49pm
>ravenclaw dormitories

"...the only thing i want falling from your lips is either my name, or that safe word"

he was looking down at her with so much emotion, a devious grin coming over his features when she finally managed to breathe out,

"butterfly"

and as soon as the words left her lips, she was done for. the primal look in his eye was making her dizzy and as soon as he heard that one word, he leaned in and connected their lips before slowly walking them both along the wall of the corridor - until they reached the door, and he looked down to her.

"last time i'll ask, mia. are you sure? because i don't think i could hold back at this point" he said lowly and she felt her stomach flutter with a mix of nerves and anticipation as she watched his tongue dart out to wet his lips.

she took a breath before nodding her head, and then he was opening the door - greeting them with an empty room as he pushed her inside as he continued to kiss her. and then the door was closed, and she was pressed up against it and his hands were everywhere as he slipped her wand out of her pocket and pointed it toward the door - mumbling the privacy spells as she heard a click rattle through the air.

she was fucked.

he gently led her away from the door, continuing to kiss her as he walked her through the room, with her hands coming up to cup at his face as their tongues danced messily.

she moaned into his mouth when she felt his teeth clamp down on her bottom lip, and then she felt the edge of her desk hit against the backs of her legs.

she was silently thanking her past self for tidying up behind herself when george's arms came around her thighs as he hiked her up onto the desk, feeling it shake as she sat down on it. so far, she had realized two things—

george weasley had an amazing right hook - and looked fucking gorgeous using it,

and,

he was about to fucking ruin her.

their lips were reconnected as soon as they had been parted for too long, with george bringing his hands along the hem of her cosy, woolen jumper she had thrown on right before she left for the party. he licked his lips again, before he began pulling it up and over her head, discarding it behind him somewhere in the room.

he was shocked to see her in a cropped vest, though. that certainly threw him off.

it was black, with spaghetti straps a tiny, almost minuscule amount of lace which danced over the neckline. it paired amazingly with the cream coloured baggy trousers that covered her bottom half. she watched as he swallowed and scanned his eyes over the expanse of her chest, her stomach fluttering at the sight of his dark eyes raking down her body.

her chest was rising and falling at a quickening pace as he eyed her. and he knew what he was doing, and a smirk came to his lips at the revelation as he traced one, slender finger down the inside of her thigh - feeling the soft, cotton material of her trousers dance over his skin.

"what's the matter, angel? what are you thinking about?" he questioned, watching her eyes screw shut and she shook her head. his fingers stilled their movements and she whimpered at the loss, moving her hips up in a signal to get him to continue.

it was his hands, they were still bloodied up - but they had stopped gushing by the time they had made it back to the dorm, with the realisation that those were the same hands that had left adrian pucey almost knocked dead on the common room floor, mia felt her stomach flutter again.