t w e l v e

quick A/N: i've finally decided that Mia will be depicted as a young liv tyler! like, 90s liv tyler <3333

mia | september 13th | 10:46am
>charms class

a couple of days had passed from when i had my little moment at the lake. Ever since then, george has barely left my side; he would wait outside the common room to walk to me to breakfast, then before class he would walk me all the way to wherever it was i had to be - kiss my forehead, then leave.

it was nice, having him back properly in my life. But i hadn't seen him this morning; Hannah reassured me that he had probably just slept in or he and fred had decided to skip today, but the worry was still very prominent in the back of my mind.

as i stared towards the front, listening to professor flitwick go over everyone's essays; i scanned my eyes over the empty seat beside me, a wave of loneliness washing over me. Hannah had decided to skip charms this morning because she got back to the dorms last night at four am; so it was my responsibility to inform the professor when i entered the class.

as i moved my eyes away from the chair and to around the room, i figured that both twins weren't showing up today, as angelina sat near the back on her own as well. I twirled with my fingers as my gaze returned to the front, my eyes drooping slightly with tiredness and boredom as i did my best to listen.

that was until everyone's heads snapped towards the back of the class, where the door clanked as it was opened quickly.

"ah! so great of you two to finally join us! flitwick said, his voice laced with sarcasm as Fred and George sauntered through the doorway, their robes stained lightly with what looked like yellow dust.

As i watched the two of them, Fred walked over to sit beside Angelina and my face must have lit up when George locked my gaze, because he chuckled and walked over to take Hannah's seat.

i leaned into graze my lips over his ear, "i missed you this morning" i said softly and felt him lightly laugh at my words, his arm threading behind my body and resting it comfortably on the wooden seat's top.

he leaned his head to whisper his response into my ear, "i missed you too, darling" and at this, his hand moved to trace small patterns and shapes into my back through my robe. I smiled shyly as my body shivered with the contact.

i missed this, i missed him.

"might need your help with something tonight, if you're not busy?" he asked and i turned to look at him, still aware of the teaching occurring at the front of the room as i cocked my eyebrow up in question, he continued softly with a smirk,

"filch made one of the first years cry yesterday, this little boy called lennon. He's literally the nicest boy you'll ever meet, fred's with Angelina tonight and i desperately need a partner" he said mischievously and i quietly laughed and shook my head,

"he made an eleven year old cry? count me in"

-

9:30pm

the day had flown through, all i could think about was whatever George had planned for tonight, the thought of it made my stomach erupt in excited butterflies and as i slipped out of the dorm as quietly as i could - doing everything i could to not wake hannah.

as i walked down the stone steps, tucking my wand into my pocket, sophie was huddled around a desk with her friends and as soon as they noticed my presence - they all came flooding over.

"mia! something really terrible happened to my friend Lennon today" she said, her eyes coming up to look into mine and i furrowed my eyebrows in concern, "i think i know what happened, soph. was it filch?" i asked and she nodded her head and so did all her friends.