t e n

mia | september 8th | 09:13am
>gryffindor dormitories

when i awoke and felt two strong arms wrapped around me tightly, i smiled and closed my eyes again; scooting back into george. after last night, or this morning, my eyes were stinging and heavy because of how upset i got and from the fact that i had such a disturbed sleep.

as i shuffled back, george pulled me in closer as he continued to sleep behind me. his fingers twitched occasionally as i noticed my— his shirt— had ridden up during the night; so his hand was now rested on my bare stomach.

one of his hands were resting on my stomach, with his arm draped over my bare waist. His other, was settled under my neck, his fingers tangled in my hair as he slept. i could feel his breath fanning out against my neck and i felt myself relax.

that was until, fred pulled back the curtain of george's bed and laughed loudly.

"you are both too much, get the fuck up i wanna go to breakfast" he said loudly and george groaned in annoyance before pulling the covers over our heads. i laughed at this and george grumbled a

"please go away, mate. we were up late last night" and as soon as the words fell from his lips, fred yelled and pulled the covers off of the two of us and before he pulled them down to reveal my bare stomach, george brought his hand off my body and grabbed them.

"i didn't mean it like that, dirty bastard" george grumbled to his brother, who had the biggest grin across his face.

———

soon after fred had woken up his brother, all three of us got ready for breakfast together. whilst fred was in the bathroom, george pouted when i went to take off his shirt to replace it with my own.

"turn around, mr. weasley" i said jokingly and watched as he continued pouting, but turned around to face the door.

i quickly took my bra and clipped it on, my eyes darting to george's shirt before i sighed and slipped it over my head. it covered me up til around the tops of my knees, considering just how much taller george was to me.

i quickly pulled my jeans on and tucked the shirt into them, before telling him he could turn around.

his eyes lit up. and right as he was about to open his mouth to speak, his brother came out of the bathroom and told me to hurry up and put my shoes on because he could not hold off breakfast any longer.

whilst i slipped on my shoes on, i grabbed my phone and checked for texts from hannah. there was a couple, and after i fastened my shoes and waited for the boys, i looked at my screen.

han <3:

han <3: r u alive
han <3: plz i have so much news
han<3: um .. ur usually up by now
han<3: R U GETTING FUCKED

quickly typing back a reply, i walked out of the room with the two boys at either side of me.

me: hi i'm omw to breakfast with the twins, i'll see u in 5 <3

as we walked, george's arms kept brushing against mine and every time he did it, i wanted to grab his hand and intertwine our fingers but i couldn't bring myself to do it just yet.

even though he had seen me in my underwear, the fact that i couldn't grab his hand was embarrassing. and the fact that i think he's doing it on purpose? he might not be, and i'm just being stupid again.