t w e n t y - t h r e e

trigger warning: small, minuscule mention of blood <3 / mentions of taylor.

two days later . . .
mia | december 28th | 12:52pm

george and draco had been at hannah and i's hips for what seemed like seven weeks. however, it was only when fred, blaise and theo came to an intervention yesterday did draco and george leave us sitting in the great hall on our own.

hesitatingly, of course.

"will you be okay?" george asked down to me, a genuine look of worry across his features and i smiled, nodding my head.

"nobody is going to lay a finger on me, don't worry" i reassured and he nodded, but i could tell he didn't fully want to go.

i could hear draco talking to hannah, too. "if he even thinks about coming near you i won't hesitate, you know that right?" the blonde said to hannah, and she too nodded along with a smile on her face.

"you saw what mia did to pansy, i don't need to worry" she joked, and after a couple more minutes, the boys kissed our foreheads and left to be with their friends. draco walked over to the slytherin table with theo and blaise and george was led out by fred - who was enthusiastically telling him of his new idea for a prank they could pull for the students coming back after christmas.

the four of us were now currently walking through the streets of muggle london, george had a tight hold of my hand as we all strolled through the busy main street. we were all dressed out of our robes, with george and draco both wearing black jeans with a pullover jumper, hannah was wearing her favourite skirt and a black turtleneck jumper and i went with my usual washed out denim jeans and a baggy shirt. i had a thick, high necked coat covering my body, along with several concealment charms dusted over my neck, from where george had left multiple marks across my skin.

george and draco had never looked more confused in their life, george saw a girl with a laptop sitting in a small cafe through the window and did not hesitate to gently shake me as we kept walking.

"what the hell was that?!" he asked, and when i turned to see what he was talking about - a small smile came to my lip as i looked at him.

"it's a laptop, george. you write on it" i explained and his eyes widened. "do you–have one?" he said quietly and i laughed, nodding my head.

his eyes went wide again, before he grinned widely at me, "please, please bring it to school next year - please" he begged and my smile faltered slightly, but i was quick to replace it with a laugh;

"i'll see" i said gently, before we caught up with hannah and draco, who were leading us in the direction of the parlor.

i wasn't actually planning on going back home for summer, and and i had been talking and it turns out that both of my parents seem to both be too stubborn to get out of this stupid fight they're in. so hannah owled her grandparents to ask if i could stay there for the whole summer instead of just the end, and they had agreed.

hannah desperately wanted draco to come, but didn't want to invite him to be with us without george, and the thought of making george sacrifice the time he had with his family over the summer made me feel sick. i couldn't ask him to give something like that up. i refuse.

i was quite literally shook out of my thoughts when someone knocked into the side of my shoulder with a quick scramble of 'whoops! sorry, sweetheart' before they made their way passed me and back down the street we had just walked up.

when i took in my surroundings, i saw the tattoo parlor right up the road from us. the outside was matte black, with plum painted window ledges and the door was the exact same colour - the windows were gleaming under the winter sunlight and i felt a rush of excitement as we neared.