58.] Murderer!Henry x Ellie - ❝Oh Ellie, It's not you. It's them.❞

[Henry's a strange guy, that's for sure...]

TAKES PLACE AFTER TRIPLE THREAT

Requested by @all_fandoms_shipper , tysm :>

(Ellie is stuck in an alley, getting hit on by a group of guys, but is luckily saved by Henry, who gives all the guys a knuckle sandwich and a kick to the balls. Yes I know that's how all my Yanderefics go, but I don't like possessive/darkfics that much, okay? 3rd POV, Fluffy, but angsty. Trigger Warning for Sexual Comments. Hope you enjoy!)

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

   Ellie backed away from the menacing group of men, that easily outnumbered her in both numbers and in manpower. If it were only four men, she could've taken them down, but there were ten... If she had even tried to take one down, she'd end up in a situation she'd prefer herself not to be used in.

   She growled frustratingly under her breath, stressed at what she could possibly do at the moment. There were many ideas within her head, but considering the 10v1, she was at a heavy disadvantage she wouldn't be able to overcome.

  'If only...' She felt her body against the end of the alleyway, a dank, graffiti-stained wall with flashy, artistic letters and characters, one of them being a well-known kid's-cartoon character, Greetings Alien-Kitty. She gritted her teeth in fear, as the men came closer. 'If only Henry was here... Dammit, I knew I should've waited for him in the car and not in this alley...'

  "Oh, is little girly sca'ed? Eh, don't matter anyways. It is what it is, you're enjoy this whether you like it or not." One of the gangsters said, licking his lips in a disgustingly seductive way. Ellie cringed.

  "I'm not scared of you assholes!" She yelled aggressively , hoping to grab the attention of any nearby pedestrians. "I'm gonna kick all of your asses for attempting something as sick as-" Her mouth was closed shut by one of the gangsters, all of them holding her against the wall forcefully  so she wouldn't escape or hurt them.

  "Don't worry shortcakes, this ain't gonna hurt one- Huh-?! GACKH-!!" The gangster who was holding Ellie's mouth was almost instantaneously knocked to side roughly by a single grab and throw, making him go unconscious to the intense and sudden pain.

  "H-Henry! Help!" Ellie looked up at the blue-hoodie-d and hooded figure before her, who's eyes shined a bright, blood red. He was upset. Very upset. "They're trying to force me to do something!!"

   Almost immediately after she had called for his help once more, Henry pulled two other guys off of her, punching one to a hard pulp and the other getting kicked in his area. Thanks to this, Ellie managed to shake the other guys off and managed to slam one of their heads to the ground, knocking them out. Henry quickly dealt with the rest of them wordlessly, but the way he threw his hands and legs told Ellie everything. He was enraged.

  Ellie took a small sigh of relief and leaned against a wall nearby the entrance to the alleyway, happy that she no longer had to deal with those scumbags. "Phew, thanks Henry," She sighed calmly as she watched him wipe his knuckles clean with a black hanky given from her to him as a casual gift. 

  "But y'know, you seemed really upset out there, and not the normal kind of upset. You seemed really angr- ow...!" Henry whipped his head around as she gripped her ankle, pain shooting through her as she tried to ease it. "They must've sprained my ankle while I wasn't looking... Dammit, I'm gonna have to take a break from government work..."

 "Hmm..." Henry took a close look at her injured ankle, his eyes deeply concerned. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to have to carry you." Before Ellie could react or reject, she was quickly picked up bridal-style by him, her face grew bright red and shocked.

  "W-woah! It's okay, really, Henry," She freaked out a bit to Henry, who was holding her firmly with a much calmer face than he held in battle. "But about my previous question? Why were you so angry when you punched those perverts...?"

  Henry smiled at her as he walked out of the alleyway, making sure not to drop or loosen his grip on her. "Oh Ellie," He began, unlocking his car and putting her in the front passenger seat. 

  "It's not you, it's them. I wouldn't let any man like them touch you like that. I seriously had to resist the urge to snap one of their necks..."

  "Heh, don't do that! Let's play some Thomas Clankers: The Separation instead."

 ✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

779 words, hope you enjoyed!