8.] Charles x OC - ❝M-Murder?❞

[Found it on Drawception, hopefully whoever drew this is okay with me posting it here... If not, just dm me]

TAKES PLACE A MONTH AFTER CtM (You choose the ending :))

Requested by @KRI-COV tysm :)

(You will be together for this chapter!)

(Apologies if this one is OOC, OCs are much harder to write unless they're mine. This will be in a 3rd Person POV only, and will be mostly humorous fluff. Hope you enjoy!)

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

   Movie Night, the night that always gives Cardiver thrills and Charles subtle nightmares. Especially since it was Cardiver's turn to pick a movie.

    She always picks horror movies, especially ones covering murders or missing people, while Charles picks Disney movies of his childhood, or modern Marvel movies.

   He hopes that she at least does not pick a horror movie this time.

   In the present, Charles was on the couch watching the television while waiting for Cardiver to return from her home, since he was all done with his mission from a month ago.

   ...Just what happened last month anyways?

   His eyes quickly averted to the door when he noticed the door unlock.

  "You're back!" He yelled happily as he skipped over to the door to give whoever entered a bear hug.

  "Jeez, calm down, I was only gone for three hours..." Cardiver grumbled as she hugged him back, her camera in hand.

   She had a more simpler job than Charles had, which was photography. Truthfully though, she knows that one day she'll have to leave the industry to do what she really wants to do.

  "That's still a long time though, I missed you," He exclaimed, then letting go of her. "Oh, by the way, did you choose the movie for today?"

   Cardiver took off her yellow smiley mask as Charles primly locked the door and made a waggish smirk, which he caught at the corner of his eye.

   He gulped nervously.

  "I got another movie, this one's based off of The Mind-boggling Murder of Florence Flores, but with a romantic setting!" Cardiver said optimistically as she held up a plastic bag labeled "TM-BMFF" with a shiny movie disc within it.

  "M-Murder?" He asked, his pupils smaller. "But I thought I said no murder themed movies!"

  "Yes, but you said no gorey or disgusting murder movies, this one is very subtle." She responded confidently as she took of her shoes. "Trust me, I've seen the studio's official website and it says that it's for 18 and up, so we're in the clear! By the way, I heard the movie had a famous voice act-"

  "Wait, did I really say that?" Charles asked, confused since he clearly didn't remember saying that.

  She nodded. "Don't you remember?"

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

Flashback...

Charles shivered in fear as he saw the man holding the chainsaw give his target a horrendous grin, before finally ripping them to pieces, the narrator shortly after commenting.

He yelped and immediately hugged Cardiver, who was chomping on popcorn as she watched the movie, completely absorbed.

''Don't you think this is at least t-t-terrifying?!'' He asked her timidly, his head buried into her shoulder.

''Oh, it is,'' She said, putting her free arm around him, (which didn't reach due to her being smaller than him,) and patting his back.

''But it's definitely thrilling! Don't be a chicken  and watch it!''

Charles huffed, refusing to lift his head from her shoulder. ''And what happens if I don't, huh?''

She grinned. ''No hugs for three days.''

Charles's eyes widened when he heard her horrendous punishment. There's no way he could survive that!

''F-fine,'' He said as he cautiously lifted his head up, checking if all the graphic scenes were gone. ''But in exchange, no gorey or disgusting murder movies for three days!''

She nodded nonchalantly at him, tossing another piece of popcorn into her mouth. ''Sure, sure. I'll remember that!''

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

  "Huh... I guess you're right," Charles responded, as he jumped back on the couch. "I kinda remember saying that during Chainsaw of the Bendy Sausage."

   Cardiver opened the plastic bag with the movie disc, and carefully inserted it into the movie player. She had a soft smile as she inserted the disc.

   He was a bit surprised, since it was somewhat unlike her. When they first started dating, (which was about three months ago) she seemed very stoic and conscious of her emotions and actions whenever she was near him. But when they started Movie Night, she started to open up more.

   Charles unconsciously smiled back.

  "What's with that smile?" She asked curiously as she walked over to sit next to him on the couch. "I thought you hated murder movies."

  "With you, I'm fine with any movie, even if it's horror," He said joyfully, giving her a small peck on the forehead. "For you, I'd watch this entire movie without running away. I promise."

➽───────────────❥

  "AHHH OH MY GOD WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT!!! NOPE! NO WAY AM I WATCHING THIS...!" Charles cowered away into a tight hug with Cardiver in an attempt to hide the movie away from his eyes.

  She laughed at his timorous antics as she hugged him back. "We're not even at the climax, this is just the foreshadowing! The foreshadowing hints the real jumpscare, which is bound to come any time now... The jumpscare is gonna be really sudden by the way. Even more sudden than the last movie."

  Charles nodded slowly as he lifted his head up to see if any of the scary scenes were gone. He really was not enjoying this, but he had promised to see the entire movie through without chickening out to hide in the bathroom. Luckily, Cardiver softened the jumpscares, since she was like a small safe haven for him.

  "Thank you for watching this with me, Card. Without you, I don't think I'd be able to watch this." He said thankfully, his voice still shaking.

  She smiled back at him. "Don't worry about it," She said. "I'm here fo-"

    An ear-splitting shriek came from the television, and the girl who shrieked lost her head in the most graphic way possible.

   Charles yelled as well, shaking like crazy, and was hugging her like he was gonna lose her.

  "S-sorry..." He whispered, his voice small.

  "It's alright, we're over the scary part. Now it's time for the murderer's backstory!"

  "Oh dear..."

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

1042 words! Hope you enjoyed!