40.] (▲) Henry x Reader x Charles - ❝Okay, okay! That's enough arguing!❞

[You can probably guess what this chapter's about according to this video. ^ Also, happy 40 chapters!]

TAKES PLACE A YEAR AFTER SPECIAL BROVERT OPS

Requested by @KelseyPrincessOfSamo , tysm :>

(Henry and Charles insist on taking care of you during your only day-off, resulting in many conflicts between the two of them. Reader's 1st POV, mostly comedic. Hope you enjoy!)

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

  "Well Y/N, which do you prefer?"

   Great, their pressuring me into choosing who's dishes are better! Again! Ugh, they've been doing this all day... But the food does look good.

   Henry's dish was plain and minimalistic, along with it's taste, but it was plain in a rather unique way. It felt calm and controlled, but also slightly decorative. Although, it also felt a bit too controlled.

   Charles's dish was the complete opposite of Henry's, being wild and radically decorative with both it's appearance and taste

   Charles's dish was the complete opposite of Henry's, being wild and radically decorative with both it's appearance and taste. It was exciting and fun like a roller-coaster, but it felt too out-of-control as well.

 It was exciting and fun like a roller-coaster, but it felt too out-of-control as well

  "Charles, your's has more exciting tastes and kicks, so I'll have to say your's." I stated quickly, pushing the partially eaten plates away.

  "See, Hen? I'm a better husband than you in every way!" Charles boasted, his chest up and proud.

  "Husband? We're competing over who's the better cook, and besides, being good at cooking and crashing helicopters doesn't mean you're good husband." Henry said bluntly, taking some wind out of Charles's sails.

  "But some husbands need to know how to cook for the sake of their significant other! And the copter crashes are only for emergency entertainment." He argued back, dodging Henry's correction.

  "Well, I think that some husbands also need to know different skills as well! Such as intelligence, strategy, and strength, for the sake of protecting their significant other, but this is irrelevant, Y/N said fair and square that your better at cooking than me." Henry shot Charles down once again, this time more firmly.

  "I have intelligence, strategy, and strength!" Charles said back.

  "You confused me for Reginald and tased me once. Reginald Copperbottom."

   Good grief, these two are really arguing over who's the better husband?

  "Okay, okay! That's enough arguing! Both of you are good husbands,"  I exclaimed angrily, shutting both of them up.

  "Jeez, am I really watching two covert ops soldiers fight over this? Jeez, you two are embarrassing..." I scolded both of them harshly, the two of them both seeming guilty.

   Ever since I met them and moved in with them 5 months ago, their brotherly rivalry has gotten more intense to the point where I think it's about me. Like that's true, I'm sure they're just angry at each other.

  "Anyways, I'm going to go get some fruit juice. I need something to cool me down..."

   Before I could even get up from the table, Charles slid in front of me and stopped me in my tracks, his face suddenly lit up. Henry looked at him and rolled his eyes... Oh dear. Not another competition...

  "What fruit juice would you like, Y/N? 'Cause I'll get it by flying to the market with my copter! Strawberry Juice? Apple Juice? Or Cranberry Juice?" He asked me quickly, then immediately getting pushed away by Henry.

  "My condolences for this over-the-top Pilot, would you like Blueberry Juice? Grape Juice? I can steal it." He said calmly, while keeping his arm outstretched to keep Charles from punching him.

  "You can't just push me away like that! I'm the reason why you're no longer a thief!"

  "That isn't relevant, you simp--le man. You started this, so I'm just participating."

  "Ughh, Y/N! Do something about this asshat! He called me simple!"

  "What did you just call me, headphones?"

   Are you kidding me with this?! Okay, that's enough!

  "Both of you, be quiet!" I yelled without thinking. Now that I look back on it, I was way too cruel... "This stupid rivalry of your's is getting problematic! Now I can't even get some damn juice without you idiots arguing! Ugh!"

   The whole room went silent as I stomped out of it to head to the kitchen, where I poured some cold Y/F/F (Your Favorite Fruit) Juice in a plastic cup. As I poured it, I began to think of what I had just done. I scolded them... But I took it way too far. I should apologize.

   Jeez, I looked just like one of them when I screamed at them.

   Once I entered the room again, the two of them looked like they had made amends. Henry looked content, while Charles was still stubborn. I sipped some of the juice under the heavy tension, before finally speaking up.

  "Look guys, I'm sorry. I went too far there," I apologized, looking down at my Y/F/F Juice. "But it is rather annoying at times. Sometimes, you should just leave things to me, or yourself, or him. Just don't get so heated up about it."

  "We beg your pardon as well, Y/N. How I acted was extremely immature, and I hope you can forgive us." Henry apologized with deep sincerity, which definitely made me happy to know he was sorry as well.

  "Yeah, I'm sorry too... A bold action man such as I, Charles Calvin, should never act like that!" Charles apologized as well, surprisingly like some sort of chivalrous knight. It was humorous though!

  "... But... it is nice for you guys to treat me like that sometimes. Just don't get all worked up."

  "Really?" "What?!"

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

947 words! Hope you enjoyed!