13.] Sven x Reader - ❝Take a break!❞

[Hope you like the art, I tested out some effects with it! And yes, I know the reader is Gender Neutral, but in this art they are specifically female.]

lol uɐɥɔ-ıʞɐzn ǝʞıl ʞool noʎ

TAKES PLACE AFTER TOPPAT RECRUITS
+SMALL AU WHERE SVEN IS THE NEW LEADER AFTER COPPERBOTTOM

Requested by O_No_Spinel, tysm :)

(Sven is a bit underrated, so today, I'll be making x Reader for him! 2nd POV on Reader's side btw. Sorry if this one makes the reader look female! This one's a bit more comedic, so hope you enjoy!)

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

   Sven's on overtime on paperwork. Again.

   You always hated it whenever Sven had requested overtime, since that meant the two of you couldn't go on missions together or spend any time with each other.

   But it made sense... He was the Toppat Clan's leader, and he needed to be responsible.

   But... you could also spend time with him even if he's working. Hopefully, you won't distract him... Or will you?

   You've got a little something up your sleeve, after all.

   You casually walked into the control room to see Sven busy at work. He was sitting on a desk next to the control room chair, and was signing away at important papers. You looked around the empty room, the only things there being the control room chair, the desk, the floor, and the pitch-black space, where Earth could be seen on the corner of your eye.

   It was a gorgeous sight. It's a shame that console photographs are banned from the Toppat Clan. (aka, you can't take pictures unless it's the old time-y way.)

  "Svenny!" You called out to him energetically, running over to his desk.

  "Agh! Goddamnit!" He cursed under his breath as soon as he heard your voice.

  Well... That was rude of him. "Is something wrong?" You asked simply.

  "You made me mess up on my signature! This paper is IMPORTANT!" He shouted angrily, most likely out of stress.

  You stared at him, then at the paper quietly. "Y'know you could just put an n there and stay it's a stylistic choice." You said to him casually.

  He sighed and nodded, a little bit of fatigue could be spotted in his gaze. "...You're right, dear,"

  "It's just- I didn't expect it to be THIS stressful. Why didn't Copperbottom at least tell me?" He grumbled, putting the 'important' piece of paper onto a stack that was on his right, then grabbing for another piece of paper only to see that it was a 10-page packet. He sighed.

  "Sometimes I wish I could just hire someone to do this for me... But members are obviously not as easy-going as I think they are," He flipped the back of the packet and signed his name. "Not as easy-going as you, at least."

   You cocked your head to the side, and raised one of your eyebrows with suspense. Was he asking you to do all this paperwork?

  "You want me to do all this?" You asked, putting your hands on his desk. To be honest, you felt like this overworking boyfriend of your's needs a break.

  "Of course not, dear. I do love you very much, but your hand-writing is literal chicken scratch," He said sourly. "I just hope that I'll get a 'Right Hand Man' of my own someday to help me conquer all this paperwork."