79.] Charles x Shy!Reader - ❝Thanks! Seriously, I love it!❞

[Y/N x Charles OTP 😳]

REQUESTED BY xXLunaticDevilXx , tysm :>

TAKES PLACE AFTER SPECIAL BROVERT OPS

(Y/N approaches Charles after work to give him a gift for working with them, but is very nervous. Charles notices... What does he do? Charles's 1st POV, Fluffy and comedic, hope you enjoy!)

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

   Aaaand that's the end of that! Man, I was not expecting it to be that hard to spy on them. But luckily, I had the great Y/N to help me! 

   Y/N L/N is a pretty good hacker, and they are basically kinda good at everything, from strategies, predictions, reading emotions, and more. As long as it doesn't have anything to do with romance, difficult social interaction or geometry, then they can do it.

   Which is a shame, but... also kind of wholesome I guess. I mean, I've liked them for a long time now. They have a little trouble with communicating since they're a bit anti-social... Honestly, it's kind of cute. But I have seen them improving over the years, so that's good too!

   We just recently finished a mission on spying on a mafia organization from above known as  ''LEL'' Which we don't know the abbreviation yet, but the name is apparently an Egyptian God's. From what I remember, there's no such thing as ''Lel the Egyptian God''...

   But anyways, thanks to our amazing teamwork; We managed to avoid getting caught twice! And we got some juicy intell on them. Apparently they sell their sla- Wait, I'm not supposed to say it? Hm, alright then. Then I'll just talk about the beautiful gift Miss/Mr/Mx Y/N gave me!

   After work, Y/N approached me with a red blush lining their cheeks. They seemed nervous, or maybe even embarrassed. They had their hands behind their back too, but I don't know what that could mean.

  "H-hey, umm..." They looked up at me nervously, their eyes dashing around the place. "I-I, err..."

  At that moment, I noticed that they seemed hesitant. Like they wanted to give me something. When they were like this, I always made sure not to scare them. "Oh hey, Y/N. You need something from the government's one and only bold action man?"

  They laughed a bit at my joke, and they seemed a little less embarrassed. Bingo! "W-well, yes, you see, I wanted to give you this..." They handed me a small, red checker-patterned paper bag. It was pretty, and my favorite color! "I-I hope it's okay, if you don't like it, you can always give it back t-to me or throw it away or give it to someone else..."

  "Woah! This is like, a replica of the legendary headphones that was Hae D. Fones's all-time favorite!" Seriously, it was an exact replica! I can't believe how they might've gotten it since there's only eleven of this world-wide, that were sold at last year's Headphones Fan Convention; I wanted to get one, but they were worth like, $80!

  "Thanks! Seriously, I love it, Y/N!" I bear-hugged with all my love and affection for them. Even if they hadn't given me this and gave me a half-eaten granola bar, I would still love them!

  "W-wuh? R-really?!" They asked me, their face fully red now.

  I chuckled slightly at their flustered face. It was heart-meltingly cute! "Course I do! These were sold out at the HPFCon last year, I can't believe you got one," I then locked eyes with them, I could tell that they were just as happy as I was. 

  "But even if you got me a plain scarf, I would've still loved it as much as this. Everything you give me means so much, seriously! So, how about I treat you to your favorite restaurant? I'll wear the gift while we're there!"

  They smiled. "S-sure! Y-your welcome, and thank you!"

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

633 words, hope you enjoyed!