66.] Charles x OC - ❝So you DO have a fever.❞

[Charles is a bit popular, I have to say.]

TAKES PLACE AFTER TRIPLE THREAT

Requested by @xXBerryBombXx , tysm :>

(Charles notices Lillian has been acting strange the past few days and examines her to see if she is okay. Nothing too special, but those two are in his heli alone! 3rd POV, Fluffy. Hope you enjoy!)

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

   After his missions, there's nothing that pleases the red headphone'd pilot more than taking his lovely girlfriend on a flying trip in his own helicopter.

   Things can get rather stressful working for the government, especially since he and his new friends, Ellie and Henry, got rank-ups. Not only that, but his popularity within the insides of the government surged, marking him, Henry, and Ellie legends. Sort of. And Henry and Ellie's terribly obvious intimate relationship is kind of relevant as well.

   He was a bit jealous of how close they were, but he had his girlfriend Lillian, so who cares, right?!

   But onto another subject, he's noticed that Lillian has beginning to act strange. Not in a harsh way, but in a 'sick' way. She's coughed a lot more often, she often massaged her muscles, she'd sweat more often, and she'd barely have an appetite for Charles's food. Which is not often at all.

   Could it be that she could be sick?

  "Hey Lils," He leaned back in his chair, pushing the buttons on his helicopter that activated auto-pilot. "You okay? You've been under the weather recently." He turned to her, to see her wiping her forehead due to sweat.

  "Yeah, I'm fine," She said, looking back at him cheerfully. "Just a little hot, is all!"

  "But... it's winter. And I don't even have the AC or heater on."

  "Well it is for me..." She sighed and threw her back against her chair, wiping her forehead once again.

  Charles suspected she was lying. He certainly wasn't a fan of people who lie in relationships, but they started dating only weeks ago, so it was predicted to happen eventually.

  "Lillian Uehara," He got up from his chair with a stubborn look, hoping to dig some truth out of her. She turned to him surprised. "I hope I'm not pressuring to tell the truth, but you know I don't like liers..."

   He put his hand on her forehead before she could respond, making her flinch and her face to become shocked and flustered. The two stayed silent for a long moment as Charles kept his hand on her forehead, his stubborn face unwavering.

  Soon, he sighed and gave her a satisfied smirk. "So you DO have a fever," He shook his head. "Lils, you need to be more honest, y'know. Seriously, it's a lot less trouble to tell the truth."

  "Y-yeah," She nodded, looking nervously at Charles. "I just didn't want you worrying about me... I'm sorry."

  "I'm supposed to worry about you, and you're supposed to worry about me if we wanna be a couple!" He exclaimed, his usual happy-go-lucky smile arriving on his face. 

   Before Lillian could react, Charles gave her a small peck on the cheek, making her even more flustered than before. She pouted at Charles while he simply winked teasingly before heading back to Pilot's chair.

  "Aren't you worried about getting sick?"

  "If it means getting sick with you, I don't mind. Anyways, let's head back!"

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

557 words. Hope you enjoyed!