73.] Henry x Ellie - ❝Ahhhh!❞

[I mean, I just came up with this prompt!]

TAKES PLACE FOUR MONTHS AFTER TRIPLE THREAT

Requested by @thefearlessparrot , tysm :>

(Ellie hangs out at Henry's place as a date, and they decide to bake a cake. 3rd POV, Very Fluffy. Hope you enjoy!)

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

  "Well, this is my place. Nothing special really."

   Henry opened the doors to the white and gray patterned mansion, while Ellie excitedly ran inside, amazed by all the decor and the size of the lobby. Her eyes lit up like she was experiencing her first fireworks show.

   Ellie and Henry have known each other for a while now, it had been four months ever since they caught the Toppat Orbital Base from blasting off; And the two have been growing closer and closer as the months flew by. Then, they had confessed their feelings to one another like high-school freshmen. Not only that, but Henry had given up his life of crime for a life of do-good, and Ellie has cut all ties with an 'illegal gang' she used to be part of.

   Their love was like a dream. Charles, one of their close friends, hopes that they 'get it down' and have kids soon. Ellie slapped him with a beat red face at the time and called him an Idiot.

  "Nothing special, Henry," She raised an eyebrow at him, her eyes still shining with excitement and amazement. "Your mansion is huge! I've never lived in a place like this before!"

  Henry chuckled sheepishly as he locked the two big doors behind him. "Thanks, but really, it's just any mansion you'd find in a rich neighborhood like this," He walked up to her and smiled. "Besides, your place is much more cozier. Maybe I should just sell this thing and move in with you... Hopefully your land lord doesn't mind, if he does, I can always just steal something from him..."

  Ellie shook her head, her face tinted red. "No stealing Henry! We discussed this as a life-time promise!"

  Henry laughed and nodded before looking up at the stairs. "I get it, no more nagging," He joked. "But anyways, would you like to see the kitchen?" 

  "Yeah! Do you think we can cook anything today?" She smiled angelically, which gave Henry a bright red face. He almost forgot that she was once a spy in an illegal gang.

  "Y-yes, we will. Let's head over right now."

﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆+*:ꔫ:*﹤

   The kitchen was big, but fortunately not as big as the lobby, which was rather overwhelming. There were kitchen knifes, normal kitchen utensils, anything you think could be in a kitchen was there. Although Ellie was also amazed by the kitchen, she was worried Henry wouldn't have the ingredients for what they were going to make.

  "Jeez, three refrigerators? I'm impressed," She ran over to it to check inside, Henry following after her. "Not even the Government has three refrigerators. I bet Charles would've crashed his helicopter in the base just to get here..."

  "You're right, he really is a bold but thickheaded pilot," Henry commented as Ellie continued to look through the first refrigerator for the ingredients needed. "By the way... You wanted to cook a strawberry cake right?"

   Ellie was surprised. How could he possibly know she wanted strawberry cake? Immediately, she felt like Henry was lot more trickier than she thought Henry was.

  "Henry... How did you know that?" Her mind was already jumping to conclusions, some wild, some trying to simplify things. It was unfortunately a hard-to-break habit of her's to jump to conclusions, she's lost many friends due to this.

  Henry began to laugh with villainous tone, Ellie began to feel chills run down her spine. "Isn't it obvious," He began, holding his arms out like a super villain. "I am the Ultimate Thief-- and the Ultimate Despair. The sole-survivor of the yesteryear Killing Game. I know everything you're thinking..." Ellie looked at him with fear. How could the man she loved and cherished with all her heart... Be the Ultimate Despair?

  "Kidding, of course. You should've seen your face! You texted me yesterday that you wished that you could cook strawberry cake."

  "...Henry, you jerk! I thought you were going to kill me!"

  "Absolutely not, I would rather smother you in hugs."

◌¨̮͚ *.゚ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭ᵗᵒᵒ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ˢᵏⁱᵖˢ, ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵒᵏ...* ੈ♡‧₊˚

   And so, the two began baking. If you ask me, I don't think you should give Ellie a pot nor pan, she's not the best cook...

  "Aghh! This is even harder than infiltrating the Toppat Orbital Base!" Ellie put her heart and soul into stirring the ingredients together, but it teared at the strength in her arms. Once she was done, she placed the bowl onto the counter and sighed.

  "Jeez, making a cake is harder than I thought..." She groaned, putting the batter into the oven.

  "Good job Ellie," Henry congratulated her, before noticing something on her cheek. "Looks like there's some batter on your face."

   He lifted his ring finger and wiped the batter off of her face, immediately, her face turned strawberry red as he flicked the batter away. His face was slightly red, but not as red as Ellie's.

  "How cliche..." He said as he wiped the remaining batter away on a paper towel. "Even God wants us to be together."

  "... Ahhhh! Wh-what was that f-for?! M-My face feels like it's on fire!" Ellie covered her face out of embarrassment, the only thing noticeable about her being her bright red hair that ended at her shoulders.

  Henry laughed as he endured all of the silly insults she threw at him, some of them being down-right hilarious, such as the "hee ho-ass haircut" one.

  "Okay, okay. I'm sorry for stealing your heart there," Henry joked, putting a hand on Ellie's shoulder, making her look up at him with an angered, yet amused expression. "Let's go to my room while we wait for the cake to cook."

  "What do you mean...?"

  "I was just thinking we could Smash. Have you played Super Smash Bros. before?"

  "...I hate you, so much. I want a hug as an apology."

✥﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥✥

1025 words, hope you enjoyed!