Chapter 10

*Your POV*

     I was woken up by some small hands and a couple of rough shakes, usually I would've just ignore it and go back to sleep but it just won't stop "Alright alright.. I'm up" I open my eyes as I see no one else but Azuki with a sad look on her face, what have I done this time? "What's wrong Azuki? still thinking about it?" I sit up and to be honest sleeping on the couch is really uncomfortable, Azuki slowly climbs up the couch and looks at my eyes, still with the same expression.

     "No.. I mean yes but.. why did you lie to her? that's a rude thing to do.." so that's all about? I mean it's not okay lying especially to your relatives but this is for a good cause, which is S/N not having a mental breakdown or something even worse "Look Azuki, I don't want her to know about both of the passing away due to their bodies failing on them, that's the reason they died in the first place, S/N loved them more than herself and if she finds out about all of this fucked up situation.. then me and B/N will gonna have a huge problem"

     Her ears went down as I mentioned my parent's death, at this rate things will be much worse for both me and her "Master.. she's already gonna find out, didn't she mentioned that today she's going to B/N to learn what happened? and he will not tell her anything too, so that means she's gonna have some suspicion with you two, then piece by piece she's gonna complete the puzzle and learn about the painful truth and her brothers lying to her face" I look at her and think for a bit, even though she's small she's smart "..You wouldn't understand even if I explain it to you since you don't have any siblings at all"

     "What are you 2 talking about here?" my eyes widen as I look at my right only to see a fresh woken up S/N, did she manage to hear us talking about it? "Uh.. w-well.. since I have no clue about nekos I asked her a few things.." I could feel Azuki's disappointment but I simply can't tell S/N the truth, it's not an easy task "Bro, what the hell are you gonna do with her? judging by the fact you don't have any knowledge about them at all.. you may screw things up" "Girl please, she has a cat tail and ears, acts like a cat, always trying pushing things off so she's definitely a normal cat! I can take care of a normal cat you know"

     "But master I never knocked things ov-" "Not now Azuki" I stand up and to make Azuki a bit happy to not create any suspicion for S/N I softly petted her head "If you really struggle so much with her then you can give her to me Y/N" "Nice try sis but it ain't happening" she rolls her eyes "It was worth a try.. anyway can we go to B/N now? or you want to have your morning coffee?" "I'm not going, you can go all by yourself" she gives me a very odd look before locking her eyes into mine "What's that supposed to mean? don't you want to learn what happened to mom and dad?" only if you knew.

     Even though sometimes I can be careless I have to choose my words carefully now, I'm walking on thin ice right now "It's not that, me and B/N had a fight and well we don't want to see each other faces anytime soon, how about you are a good sister and tell me what happened?" she thinks for a bit before sighing, I could see that something was going on inside her mind and honestly it is quite suspicious for me to not go, but I just don't want to be there when all of this happens "You 2 boys better chill out before I intervene, always fighting over smallest things.. always ending up with a broken nose or mouth bleeding.. I'm getting tired of this but I can let it go now since there's a valuable info I need to learn about"

     She walks to me and wraps her arms around me, a thing she didn't really does often so it kinda surprised me "Make sure not to sleep when I call you for the information~ oh and expect me to come often around here since that kitty is gonna be mine~" she breaks the hug and smiles innocently at me, she goes at Azuki and does the same thing except she lift her up in the air and hugged her tighter, even though Azuki was most likely struggling to breathe she still enjoyed the warmness from S/N and wrapped her tiny arms around her.

     After a couple of minutes of those 2 hugging eventually Azuki started squirming like a worm trying to escape from the breathless hug, with a sad sigh S/N let go of her before putting her back on the floor "Okay~ I'll get going now~ oh and Y/N? do you remember what I used to give to mom every time when it was her birthday? well.. make sure you get that something since I'm not gonna be able to, thank you~" with that she closed the door as footsteps started to echo in the hallway, with a small sigh I enter the kitchen to prepare myself a coffee.

     "Thank God it's finally over.." having S/N here made me extremely upset due me having to comfort her, a thing which I'm not very good at at all "Master! why did you lied to her again? you're very rude!" I sigh as I pour some water in a pot and put it on the stove, turning it on for the water to boil "Azuki, I already told you! just.. just leave me alone.. I need to think about all of this" without a word more she left the kitchen and I look out the window, how the fuck am I suppose to get her a gift? how the fuck is she gonna give the gift to a dead person? she's gonna most likely snap on me of me lying to her, all I can hope for is for B/N to not tell her the truth just yet, we need a better way of telling her.

          *To be continued*