Chapter 3

*Your POV*

     By now I was in the living room with the box placed on the table, I just sat there for 10 minutes looking at the box not knowing what to do, if I open it.. it may be something alive and probably harm me.. if I don't then I can keep it as a pet "What should I do? stab the box until the living creature is dead? oh you know what? screw it.." I cut the tape and with shaky hands I open the box "Alright.. let's see what's in here" the moment I saw what was inside the box the moment I froze, are my parents trying to make me a parent or something? I looked once again in the box and I couldn't believe it what my eyes are just seeing.

     With a deep breath I reach out for the 'gift' my parents just gave me and pull out a little girl, she was currently sleeping "Why would they give me something like this..." I studied the girl and my face dropped, she has cat ears along with a tail too "Jesus.. can't I get a break? nekos aren't real.." I sit the little girl on the couch and I take another look inside of the box  "Nothing else.. oh well.. guess I'm stuck with you huh?" I sat next to her and sigh "How the hell am I supposed to take care of a child.." her ears would twitch from time to time and that raised a couple of questions.. even if it was a mechanism that would move the tail and ears.. no mechanisms could do that.

     I take a better look at her.. I don't know a lot about cats but she was kinda fluffy, the color of her hair is silver with red tips.. her tail is bright white like snow and at the end of it was red "You sure have beautiful hair.." I don't really think that's her natural color but.. oh well, she still looks cute, she opens her eyes and looks around "Hey, you're finally awake" she didn't looked scared at all, and how was she able to breath in that box? there were no holes in it "Are you Y/N L/N?" "Yep, that's me" she looks at me and I noticed her eyes were.. 2 colored, her left eye was bright purple and the other was bright red "Good! your parents told me so much about you! don't worry, I'm not a spoiled brat" I look at her confused and sigh "What.. what are you?" she's the only person who can give me answers at the moment.. and to prove that nekos are real and that my bro isn't insane.

     "I am a neko! or cat girl! depends how you like to call it" "Don't be silly now.. nekos aren't real" "That's what everyone says! look, let me prove it to you" moments after she began moving her tail, I know there's a mechanism that makes it to move it "Still not convinced" "Stubborn one aren't you?" she suddenly makes a circle with her tail and.. that was quite amazing "Now do you believe me? do you believe that nekos are real?" "Well.. to be honest no""Oh I will prove that nekos are a real thing! anyway, my name's Azuki and I'm an Maine Coon" that's explains her fluffy tail.. does she behaves like one or she just behaves like a normal human being? God so many questions..

     "Hope you take good care of me Master" that's how my bro's neko called him.. okay, maybe nekos are real? "Why are you calling me that? I'm not a king or something" "You really don't know anything about nekos do you?" she was so little yet she behaves like an adult.. or that's how I see it at least "Basically, a master for a neko is their owner.. that's not hard to understand is it?" "So basically I'm your owner now?" "Yep! hope you don't mind" I sigh and stand up "Alright.. make yourself at home, you hungry little one?" "I've been in that box for 3 days so I'm kinda starving.." "Since you are little.. and I assume a kitten, you don't really have teeth do you?" "I have my milk teeth.. but I can't really chew food with it because it hurts, do you have milk?" "..How does milk will satisfy your hunger?" "In theory.. I'm still a baby, milk satisfies babies's hunger right?" I head to the kitchen and opened the fridge, luckily for her I still had milk.. not spoiled too.

     I grab a cup and pour some milk into it, what am I gonna do with her? I mean.. I can't leave her all alone by herself in the apartment, with a sigh and went back into the living room and hand her the cup of milk "Thank you" she grabs the cup from my hand and sips from it "Alright.. since I'm busy all the time.. well almost.. you're gonna spend your time alone here, I'm working around 8 hours per day" "Your mom told me that already, I know that I have to spend most of the time alone.." her face turns from happiness to sadness "But.. I can take care of myself! I will prove you that I'm a worthy catnapion" I chuckle lightly, she's cute not gonna lie "We'll see about that.."

     Suddenly my phone buzzed and I reach out for it, B/N was calling me and I answered his call "Bro, you wouldn't believe what mom and dad gi-" "Y/N! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! IT'S ABOUT OUR PARENTS" with that he hangs up and shivers were crawling on my back, this is not good at all.. I look outside and it was cloudy as usual "Why are you pale?" "N-Nothing.. I just need to go somewhere.. you wait here all right?" I was wearing only shorts and a tank on me but you know what? screw it! cold doesn't bother me anyway because I was born in freaking N-Pole, I quickly left my apartment locking the door behind me, who knows? maybe someone will come and steal the girl, I still don't believe she's a neko so..

     I reach outside the building and there stood B/N with his car, he honk at me a couple of times and I got inside "What's happening? why are you looking like you drank hundreds of energy drinks with coffee?" "DUDE THERE'S NO FUCKING TIME TO EXPLAIN!" with that he stomp the acceleration and I gulp, what if police is around here? doesn't matter.. something must've happened to our parents, maybe the doctors are imbeciles who aren't capable of taking care of them? "What were you saying before I shouted at you?" "Mom and dad gave me a girl, or should I say a neko girl.." "NO WAY THEY DIDN'T, YOU LUCKY BASTARD! you better take care of her or I will raid you and most likely torture you" "I'd like to see you try" with that he concentrated on the road while he was breathing a bit heavy, me on the other hand.. I didn't knew if I should've panic, worry, be sad, or cry.

          *To be continued..*