Chapter 6

*Azuki's POV*

     This building was huge! I've got lost so many times until I found the bathroom and to be honest I think I'm lost again, there's literally no chance for me to find the room that Y/N is in so.. time for plan B, explore the whole building until I find master.. sounds like a good plan to me "I hate being little, everything is so big around me.. maybe one day I will be like master~" I look around studying my surroundings but there was no trace of Y/N.. this building is like a maze to me, I already wanted to give up but I have to do this if I want to find master.. and to prove that I'm a fighter, not a quitter! 

     "Are you lost little one?" I jump a little and I turn around only to see a nurse looking down at me "..Will you believe me if I say no?" she crouches at my level and pets my head softly "I may believe it, God you're so cute" I couldn't help but purr at this action, it feels nice getting petted by people "So where do you need to go? maybe I can help you" "I.. I need to find Y/N L/N" she thinks for a while before standing up "Is his mother called M/N L/N?" I nod my head and she grabs my tiny hand "Why are you looking for them?" "Because Y/N is my master" she nods with a smile on her face and continue to pull me with her.

    After a couple of minutes of walking around while the nurse asked me a couple of more questions that I hesitated to answer at first we suddenly stop walking "Alright little cutie, your owner is right there in that room" with a final pat on my head she walks away and I turn to the door, it is me or the door's handle is way up than I saw it at first? because even if I jump I can't reach the door handle.. the door was pretty tall but this isn't fair! I look around to ask someone to open this door for me but no one was around, with a sigh I lean against a wall and wait impatiently "Wait.. I can knock on the door, silly me"

     Suddenly the door opens revealing Y/N and I swear a saw a tear rolling on his cheek, without any words he lifts me up in his arms and remains silent "Master? what happened? I wanna see mommy.." "..She wants to sleep.. and it's gonna be a long sleep" "Does she need energy?" "..Totally.." I can sense that something ain't right here but I decided to shrug it off, maybe she does need to sleep longer to regain her energy "Where are we going now master?" "To my brother, you can finally meet him and his neko" "Another neko? can I please play with her?" meeting other nekos is very thrilling and fun! I've met a couple of them but they were very mean.. Y/N just nods his head and it worries me a bit, he's usually happy..

          *Time skip*

     I slowly open my eyes as everything moved up and down, I rub my eyes softly and inspect my surroundings, after I completely wake up I could heard a heart beat and only then I realized that I was resting on my master's chest, his hand was also on my head rubbing it very slowly and I couldn't help it but purr, master's finally giving me a headpat~ "Good you're awake because we arrived" "Rub my chin please~" "No time for fooling around Azuki" but.. I just want a chin rub.. no need to be so cold, when is he gonna give me attention or affection that I want.. master's mean sometimes, he knocks on the door and I sigh sadly.

     The door opens revealing a man and if you ask me he looks kinda old , he looks at me and his face turns into complete shock "Oh so this is the neko you were talking about? God she's so cute" he grabs me from Y/N's arms and rubs my head while softly playing with my ears, this is the affection I want from my master! not from his brother! "How happy my lovely cat girl will be" he softly chuckles "Yeah yeah whatever you say, I came here all the way from the hospital just to tell you about our parents condition" suddenly someone else grabbed me and lift me up in the air, due to this sudden action I closed my eyes "I have a new playmate B/N? she looks so cute~" 

    I open my eyes only for a woman to smile at me very widely, I noticed a pair of cat ears as well a tail and my eyes sparks with joy, this is the other neko that master told me about "Hello there little one~ you're in my care from now on, if you excuse us boys we'll be in the kitchen" with that the other neko whose name I don't know head to the kitchen and placed me on a counter "Want something to satisfy your thirst?" "No thank you, I'm good" she pats my head once again and sits at the table "My master's brother sure is lucky having you~ I bet you have lots of fun with him, I'm getting kinda jealous to be honest~" I look at her with a sad expression "Master doesn't really give me any attention.. he barely speaks with me"

     She looks at me and smiles warmly "Don't worry little one.. your master hardly believe in nekos and it's weird for him to give you affection, I bet he sees you as a little child and he clearly doesn't wants to look after you.. just give it time and he will get attached to you" I hope that's gonna happen because I love my silly master, I want him to play with me a lot and give me lots of headpats sessions.. and sweet talking to me, there's many things that I want him to do and hopefully these things will happen in the near future "Be right back, gotta make sure these boys aren't murdering each other" she stands up and left the room and I sigh "Maybe master wants me to have a nicer body? maybe then he will give me attention.. can't wait to grow older"

          *To be continued*